Season of the Construct goes live today, bringing not only a robo-dog companion but new super-rare Unique items for Druid and Sorcerer. Lucky for us, farming them is as simple as targeting one of the game’s existing endgame bosses.
Diablo 4 Season 3 Unique Farm
These two Uniques, which will be detailed below, drop from the Beast in Ice. This boss appears in the level 85 Glacial Fissure on World Tier IV, found in the Fractured Peaks shown below:
To summon the Beast in Ice, you’ll need to gather 9 Distilled Fear, which drop from the end of Nightmare Dungeons Tier 30 and above. The higher the tier (every 10 above level 30), the greater the chance at scoring multiple Distilled Fear. These reagents are consumed on summon, but if you die and don’t leave the Fissure you can try to face the beast again without using more.
New Season of the Construct Uniques
The two new Uniques added to the Beast in Ice’s loot pool are as follows:
- Unsung Ascetic’s Wraps (Gloves) – Druid
- Lightning Storm gains 1 additional strike each time it grows. Lightning Storm Critical Strikes cause lightning to strike twice, dealing [10-20]% increased damage.
- Starfall Coronet (Helmet) – Sorcerer
- Meteor now has 2 charges with a [11.0-6.0] second Charge Cooldown instead of a mana cost, and drops 3 additional meteors around the target.
- Meteor’s Enchantment Effect and Enhanced Meteor drop 1 additional Meteor.
You may notice a theme here – both Uniques are all about increasing the number of projectiles in each class’ powerful AoE spells. I’m personally resisting the urge to roll a third Druid just for those gloves to try a Meteor Sorcerer instead.
If you’re looking to power your way to the endgame to get your hands on these new Uniques, why not stop by our Fast Leveling Guide?