Call of Duty: Mobile has become one of the most popular shooter games on mobile. This is all thanks to its gameplay filled with various weapons, gear, and vivid graphics. To help you complete missions, the shooter offers a multitude of options you can use to your benefit. Operator Skills are just one of these, so keep reading to find out what Operator Skills are in COD: Mobile.
What are Operator Skills in COD Mobile?
An Operator Skill is a special ability in COD Mobile that enhance a player’s performance. However, they can only be used during the game’s multiplayer mode.
Some of these skills add to the damage, some protect from the damage, and others increase your and your teammates’ HP. The skills charge up as you progress through the match. Once fully charged, you will be able to switch to the particular Operator Skill. You can select one in the loadout screen before the match begins to ensure you’re heading into the fray with the correct one.
There is a total of 19 Operator Skills in COD Mobile:
- Annihilator – A specialistic weapon with high penetration uranium rounds but low precision.
- Equalizer – A dual weapon great for close-range combat.
- Barricade – The Barricade deflects all kinds of bullets and sets enemies on fire.
- Gravity Spikes – When deployed, creates an energy wave that deals damage to enemies in range.
- Kinetic Armor – A reactive armor that deflects bullets, but it doesn’t give protection from melee, headshot, incendiary or explosive damage. Also, it breaks after it receives a certain amount of damage.
- Purifier – A flamethrower-like gun that blasts a close-range stream of scorching fire, dealing massive damage to enemies.
- HIVE – Launches a trap of proximity mines that release a swarm of nano drones.
- Munitions Box – Munitions box grants you and your entire team 5-10 more magazines depending on the weapon.
- Death Machine – Probably the deadliest operator skill, it is a hand-held mini gun that increases speed and accuracy over time.
- Bull Charge – A charging shield that kills all enemies instantly on impact. Some kills even count as headshots.
- K9-Unit – A military dog that attacks all enemies on the map and kills them. Unfortunately, it is easy to combat and kill.
- Shadow Blade – A fast-cutting blade that kills enemies quickly and detects opponents with a smoke grenade. Red are enemies, and blue are friendlies.
- Tempest – A weapon that blasts a lightning bolt and can kill nine enemies after holding the fire button long enough to charge up the weapon.
- TAK-5 – A weapon that heals you and your teammates to total health and grants additional 50HP bonus health.
- War Machine – An automatic grenade launcher that has a massive payload.
- Gravity Vortex Gun – A gun that fires vortex projectiles distorting gravity. However, since the vortex disappears, it explodes and causes damage to everything in its area, including you and your team.
- Reactor Core – An equipment that deals fire/radiation damage to enemies in the area of effect.
- Sparrow – A crossbow that unleashes powerful, blasting arrows. It fires up to seven arrows before exhaustion. Increase the range and damage by holding it back for longer amounts of time.
- Ballistic Shield – A durable shield that can take even more than 120 shots before the timer runs out, while it also has a built-in machine pistol that can be used for both close and long-range combat.
Each of these skills is unlocked after you reach certain goals and criteria. As you progress, more will become available to you. Every Operator Skill is helpful at some point in the game, so keep pushing forward to unlock them all.
For more COD Mobile content, check out our other guides, including How to Get Mythic Weapons in COD Mobile, or simply click on the tag below the article.