Since the addition of The Duviri Paradox in Warframe, various patches have been released to fix various bugs, improve different features and, overall, make the experience more fun for everyone. While a recent update just launched on May 24, another is here two days later, touching on more necessary improvements all around. If you want to learn more, continue reading to find a comprehensive list of Warframe’s 33.0.13 update patch notes released today, May 26, 2023.
Warframe Update 33.0.13 – Full Patch Notes Listed (May 26)
While the previous 33.0.11 and 33.0.12 patch notes had a mix of new additions and bug fixes, this one primarily focuses on fixes and general improvements to the game. Nonetheless, these are equally as important, and I know I’m always happy to see these changes as they roll in.
With that said, let’s get right into the Warframe 33.0.13 update patch notes!
Related: Warframe Update 33.0.12: Full Patch Notes Listed (May 24)
- Changed the Dual Toxocyst Incarnon Genesis’ Evolution IV description to be accurate to the intended requirements (this was always the case, the description simply did not reflect it):
- Old: “Kill 0/17 enemies without reloading.”
- New: “Get 0/17 consecutive headshots.”
- Reloading never reset the challenge, so it was removed from description for inaccuracy. It does reset if you hit a body shot.
- Changed the descriptions of the following Decrees based on feedback from the changes in Hotfix 33.0.11.
- Venomous Touch:
- Old: “Every third melee attack deals X% Toxin Damage.”
- New: “Every third melee attack deals X% Toxin Damage with Status.”
- Venomous Touch:
- Critical Frost:
- Old: “Critical Hits deal an extra hit with X% Cold Damage.”
- New: “Critical Hits deal an extra hit with X% Cold Damage and Status.”
- With how damage works with Decrees (always guaranteed Status), we removed the “guaranteed Status Chance” in the description originally. But since that was not an obvious detail outside of the Decree description, we’ve re-added that Status is indeed still involved in a short but comprehensive way.
- Fixed objective text disappearing after Host migration during Undercroft Defense missions.
- Fixed infinite enemy spawning in the Undercroft after Host migration – causing issues with “kill X enemies” objectives as they would just continue to spawn after reaching the required number of kills.
- Fixed resource rewards earned from Spiral stages in Duviri not saving for Clients after Host migration.
- Final fix for enemies not spawning in the Undercroft (Circuit and Duviri) after Host Migration – causing failure in Survival and Void Flood missions.
- More fixes towards Shrine pieces not dropping if Client starts an “Assemble the Shrine” objective while Host is far away.
- Fixed the Venomous Touch Decree not granting a guaranteed Toxin proc.
- Fixed Incarnon Genesis Atomos’ Evolution II perks not working at all.
- Fixed final Excavator not spawning in Undercroft Excavation missions after Host migration – causing inability to complete the mission.
- Fixed Host getting stuck as Drifter in the Orowyrm fight arena after dying and using Transference.
- Fixed Wyrmlings spawning on top of each other in the second phase of the Orowyrm fight.
- Fixed the Rank 1 Endurance Intrinsic “Fortifying Decrees” (Each active Decree grants +25 Health to Drifter) granting more than +25 Health if there are several of the same Decree already active.
- In other words, if you had 2 of the same Decree and selected a third, it would count each individual one into the Health granted (+75) upon selecting the third Decree, instead of the intended +25 for the one.
- Fixed always getting the base Hek in Teshin’s Cave offerings even if you own the Kuva or Vaykor Hek.
- It is intended that the more powerful variants of a weapon you own appear in the Cave.
- Fixed crash caused by Kaithes that would trigger on Host migration.
- Fixed enemies ignoring players and standing still if they hit a certain crate in the Undercroft tileset.
- Fixed Grineer enemies no longer engaging with players or the Defense objective in Defense missions after they run to cover.
- Fixed Incarnon Genesis Torid gaining charges while in Incarnon form by shooting enemies with Saryn’s Toxic Lash.
- It is intended that charges cannot be gained while already in Incarnon form.
- Fixed the Decree UI prompt overlapping various other UI elements in Teshin’s Cave if you have Rank 3 Opportunity Intrinsic “Lucky Opener” (Gain a free Decree when you enter Duviri).
- Fixed the weapon select and customize context actions in Teshin’s Cave overlapping briefly when walking away from the trigger.
- Fixed the Kaithe’s wings not being attached to their body in the Duviri loading screen.
- Fixed an issue with players getting repeated referral rewards.
- Fixed Incarnon weapon stats disappearing in the Arsenal after unfocusing and refocusing on a weapon using an Incarnon Genesis.
- Fixed arrows shot from Incarnon Genesis Bows (Paris & Dread) not disappearing until they are out of their Incarnon Form.
- Fixed Clients Incarnon Genesis Bow quivers (Paris & Dread) and Secondary pouches (Despair & Kunai) not changing back to their default appearance after they are out of their Incarnon form.
- Fixed the “Fire Weapon” input not applying Landing Craft “brakes” in the loading screens.
- Fixed a strip at the top of the screen not being blacked out in the black screen you encounter upon logging into the game for the first time.
- Fixed the Kavat’s Grace Mod description not being accurate to when it had been changed in Citrine’s Last Wish: Hotfix 32.3.2 to resist hard landings from any speed.
- Old: “Resist Hard Landings from falling at speeds of up to 25m/s / 30m/s / 35m/s / 40m/s.”
- New: “Resist Hard Landings from falling by 25% / 50% / 75% / 100%.”
- Fixed a script error that could occur while mining.
- Fixed a script error related to alt-fire.
- Fixed a rare script error with opening/closing settings.
- Fixed crash caused by ragdolled enemies.
- Fixed a rare crash.
- Fixed being unable to sell the Syam from your inventory.
- Fixed crash that would occur when piloting the Orowyrm and entering the portal to the 2nd phase of the Orowyrm boss fight as Host.
- Fixed script error that would occur when piloting the Orowyrm and entering the portal to the 2nd phase of the Orowyrm boss fight as Host.
- Fixed a potential script error that could occur in Teshin’s Cave.
- Fixed script error in Void Cascade missions.
- Clients falling through the map after completing The Lone Story Orowyrm fight and opening the chest.
- Workaround in the meantime: Clients will not fall through the map if they are controlling the Orowyrm or are passengers or on foot at the time at which the Orowyrm enters the portal from the landscape in the first phase of the fight.
That’s the end of the 33.0.13 update patch notes for Warframe released today, May 26! Be sure to check out the latest announcement on the official Warframe site for more information about this hotfix!
Warframe is available to play on PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S and Nintendo Switch. To learn more about the game, check out how to get the Natural Talent Mod in Warframe or click the tag below to explore our complete Warframe content collection!