If you’ve been playing through The Outer Worlds, then you’ve definitely had to assemble a ragtag bunch to make up your steadfast, spacefaring crew. We’ve grown to love our companions, whether it’s the ornery Vicar Max or the scatterbrained but delightful Parvarti. As such, doing companion quests can make up a much larger part of your playthrough than you think. Check out our The Low Crusade Outer Worlds guide on tips for how to complete this companion quest of Ellie’s.
The Low Crusade Outer Worlds Guide: Quest Walkthrough
As we’ve mentioned, this is one of Ellie’s companion quests. In order to pick it up, you’re going to have to have already done her other companion quest – Worst Contact. Once you’ve finished Worst Contact, you’ll have The Low Crusade available. Ellie will be wanting you to visit her parents in Byzantium, which is where things will kick off. We’ve got the steps in the quest handily gathered together for you in a list below:
- Visit Ellie’s parents in Byzantium – they’ll be at Fenhill Estate and you’ll find out some pretty awful things about them committing insurance fraud when it comes to Ellie.
- Follow up with Ellie – she’s going to make a plan here to get the money that she’s owed, and you’re basically along for the ride.
- Find the Greater Halcyon Insurance Group – examine their mailbox in Prosperity Plaza in Byzantium. There are two guards standing nearby if you need a pointer on the location.
- Set up a Beneficiary Account for Ellie – this has to be done in Fallbrook on Monarch. You have to chat to an Insurance Agent and either bribe, intimidate, or hack your way into having details for the account set up.
- Talk to Ellie to finish the quest and for your reward.
If you’ve followed all the steps for The Low Crusade Outer Worlds companion quest as per your advice, then Ellie will reward you with Bit Cartridges, a Framed Insurance Check, and a whole load of EXP. Now that you know how to complete this quest, it should be a piece of cake to tick the other ones for your companions off their respective lists. If you need a hand with anything else in The Outer Worlds, check out some of our tips and tricks when it comes to navigating space: