Street Fighter 6 is back with another round of patches and bug fixes. The game’s servers get slammed pretty hard sometimes, and emergency maintenance needs to be performed. So what was the July 2023 emergency maintenance for? We have the full list of patch notes for Street Fighter 6 down below.
Street Fighter 6 July 2023 Patch Notes Listed
The patch primarily adds the new Rashid Fighting Pass as well as details some of the new Battle Hub backend stuff to lessen the strain on the network. This ultimately makes matchmaking a bit smoother for all players.
A new club recruitment campaign is also underway that players can check out.
You can take a look at all of the new premium rewards in the Rashid fighting pass, which runs from July 4-23, 2023.
Update Notice: Street Fighter 6 was updated during the maintenance performed during the period below. Maintenance Period Tuesday, July 4 12:30
– 16:00 JST Monday, July 3 20:30
– 00:00 PDT Tuesday, July 4 03:30
– 7:00 UTC
– The “Rashid Arrives!” Fighting Pass has started.
– A club recruitment campaign is now underway.
– The number of Battle Hub servers have been adjusted in order to lessen network strain.
– A temporary fix has been implemented to address a known throw escape bug. The current fix makes it much more difficult to intentionally replicate the bug, and a solution to address the root cause is still being worked on.
That’s everything you need to know about the full patch notes for the July 2023 update in Street Fighter 6. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to stay right here at Prima Games. We know Rashid is the next DLC fighter and is due out sometime this summer. Check out if Street Fighter 6 is compatible with the Steam Deck.