Another small update is out for Starfield! While it isn’t a lengthy update, it’s just as important, covering numerous bug fixes and performance improvements. It also highlights that a larger follow-up is coming for us to explore. To learn more, continue reading to find a complete list of Starfield’s update 1.7.33 patch notes.
Starfield Update 1.7.33 (September 25) – Full Patch Notes
Today’s Starfield update fixes performance, stability, and gameplay issues, particularly ship display bugs and general graphics improvements. Let’s get into the Starfield update 1.7.33 patch notes released today, September 25, 2023.
- Characters: Fixed an issue that could cause some characters to not be in their proper location.
- Star Stations: Fixed an issue where Star Stations would be labeled as a player-owned ship.
- Vendors: Addressed an issue that allowed for a vendor’s full inventory to be accessible.
- AMD (PC): Resolved an issue that caused star lens flares not to appear correctly AMD GPUs.
- Graphics: Addressed an upscaling issue that could cause textures to become blurry.
- Graphics: Resolved an issue that could cause photosensitivity issues when scrolling through the inventory menu.
Performance and Stability
- Hand Scanner: Addressed an issue where the Hand Scanner caused hitching.
- Various stability and performance improvements to address crashing and freezes.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause displayed items to disappear when applied to in-ship mannequins.
- Displays: Fixed an issue that would cause items stored in Razorleaf Storage Containers and Weapon Racks to disappear after commandeering another ship.
That’s the end of the Starfield update 1.7.33 patch notes released today, September 25, 2023. If you want to read more about this update, check out its official Steam announcement.
Starfield is available on PC and Xbox Series X|S. To learn more, check out all Trade Authority Kiosk locations in Starfield, or click the game tag below to explore our growing article collection.