If you've been enjoying Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order then you'll likely having a bash at the title's unique blend of tough combat and puzzles. Whether you're coming away from these situations on the winning end, though, might not be super important if you're more fixed on the glamor game. However you want to play it, collectibles are a key part. Here's our guide to the location of the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Venator Wreckage chests.
Star Wars: Jedi Fallen Order Venator Wreckage Chests
For those who are wondering how many Venator Wreckage chests there are kicking around on Zeffo, well, the answer is four in total. We've listed them below for you along with instructions on how to get to them for your convenience:
- Life Essence secret: You're going to want to top the wreckage, and make sure that you're heading left until you hit a tube. You can get this chest fairly early on, even on your first visit to Zeffo, and once you've bottomed out you'll find the chest with the life essence.
- Starfighter Poncho Material: You're going to be able to find this chest in the tail end of the Wreckage. Before exiting the craft, scout around the last room and you'll see the chest in the far corner that you'll have to use your scomp link on.
- Cantonica BD-1 Skin: To get this skin, look in the same place as you would have above to get the Starfighter Poncho material and you'll be able to find a similar chest to be tampered with.
- Chromium Lightsaber Material: Similar to the Cantonica skin and the Starfighter Poncho material, this will be in the final room of the wreckage tucked up the back.
- Elemental Nature 2 Lightsaber Switch: Instead of climbing up the way you would to get the life essence, you're going to want to head into the water and to get behind it. You'll be able to slip inside the structure to get the Switch that you're looking for from a chest.
Now that you know where to find the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Venator Wreckage chests, it should be a piece of cake to get the upgrades in them. Reckon Cal Kestis needs a hand with anything else? Check out the following guides: