There's been a recent update for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, and Respawn has now rolled this out across all platforms that the game is available on. It squashes some bugs, and if you've been frustrated by problems on Ilum then this might be good news for you too. Here's what we know about Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Update 1.04 and the changes that it's brought.
Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order Update 1.04 Guide
Update 1.04, as mentioned, has now hit all platforms. We're talking PC, Xbox, and PlayStation. There's been some bugs fixed which have been community issues for some time now, and we're not just talking minor fixes. If you were unable to get any further in the game because of an number of things blocking your progress - we're talking missing bridges, unexpected character deaths, not being able to clear the Force Push tutorial - then you're now in luck because hopefully all those issues have been ironed out. If BD-1 was also disappearing on you constantly, well, that won't happen anymore.
Alongside some major fixes like the above, we're also talking changes to sphere puzzles and interactions that may have stopped you from completing them, and improved collision on various planets along with the fact that you can no longer glitch through a wall on Ilum. Rejoice! The patch notes were put up by Respawn on the Fallen Order subreddit, and we've reproduced them in full for you below:
- There was an issue that would sometimes cause BD-1 to turn invisible after completing Bogano. This has been fixed and everyone's favourite droid will now be visible.
- The Force bar has had its colour switched, making it easier to read.
- You will no longer be able to glitch through a wall on Ilum.
- An issue that caused the Spire of Miktrull from being raised has been fixed.
- A missing bridge on Dathomir has been located, no longer blocking game progress.
- Spheres can no longer get stuck in the wall within the Tomb of Eilram.
- An issue preventing players from leaving the tomb on Dathomir has been addressed.
- Fixed an issue that was preventing players from completing the Force Push tutorial.
- Players can no longer bypass a specific area on Dathomir that requires double jump.
- BD-1 will no longer disappear during a later section of the game.
- Talking to BD-1 during the AT-AT scene on Kashyyyk will no longer break the scene.
- There was an issue which prevented players from locating the double bladed lightsaber on Dathomir, this has been addressed.
- Improved collision on Bogano.
- Improved collision on Ilum.
- Fixed an issue which would cause the player to die at the same time as another [spoiler] character.
- Fixed an issue which would cause parts of the level to become affected by lightsaber throws during one of the fights with [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on Dathomir after defeating [spoiler].
- Fixed an issue from occurring where a character would not appear on Dathomir, and thus preventing players from progressing.
- An issue preventing players from completing a sphere puzzle on Zeffo has been addressed.
Need a hand with anything other than what's new with the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Update 1.04? We've got a bunch of other guides for you to dig into: