Risk of Rain Returns has been out for over a week now, and with it comes multiple crashing and bug fixes to make things smoother than ever before. Here’s a complete list of Risk of Rain Returns’ 1.0.3 patch notes, released November 16, 2023.
Risk of Rain Returns 1.0.3 Update – November 16 Patch Notes
Like Risk of Rain Returns’ previous patch, this one primarily focuses on fixing crashing issues and character skill bugs. It also tackles a couple of crashing and soft lock errors surrounding a particular secret in the game.
With that said, let’s talk about Risk of Rain Returns’ 1.0.3 patch notes.
Patch 1.0.3 Changes:
- Increased Teleporter particle visibility range.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when the game started while set to a display that is no longer connected.
- Fixed a high-pitched sound that would play for some users in certain circumstances when restarting a run.
- Added an additional safeguard that should allow the game to start if cutscene videos take too long to load.
- Fixed crashes related to unlocking a certain secret.
- Fixed a softlock relating to a certain secret.
- Fixed challenges relating to completing stage 3 (such as Bandit) not unlocking for multiplayer clients.
- Reduced the range of overloading enemies.
- Fixed a crash that can occur if Direseeker is instantly killed by the player.
- Fixed the Sniper’s default Secondary Skill consuming all stocks at once.
- Increased the range of the Engineer’s Utility Skill.
- Artificer’s Primary Skill now deals damage more consistently.
- Fixed the Artificer’s Primary Skill interacting poorly with Shattered Mirror.
- Artificer’s alternate Utility Skill now requires a second input to execute multiple times.
- Fixed temporary Dio’s Friend making the player unkillable when consumed.
- Fixed a softlock when using the Loader’s alternate Secondary Skill into a pit.
- Fixed info for locked trials being openable by clicking.
- Corrected the Lynx Totem’s killscreen icon.
- Fixed a crash when collecting Classified Access Codes in “Judgement”.
- Removed player hitstun from the “Castle of Memories” Providence Trial.
- Fixed a possible softlock in the “Castle of Memories” Providence Trial.
- Decreased invincibility frames on Miner’s default Secondary Skill.
- Fixed duplicate player join messages appearing during online play.
That’s it for the Risk of Rain Returns 1.0.3 patch notes released on November 16, 2023. Check out its official Steam announcement to get involved in game discussions.
To learn more about the game, take a look at how to unlock all achievements in Risk of Rain Returns, or click the tag below to browse our growing content collection.