Like most battle royale games out there, Realm Royale features various armor pieces which you can find and equip. Unlike other battle royale games, armor is a bit different in Realm Royale—as you must take into account other things like abilities and more. This article will go over the different Realm Royale armor types and touch on how they work in the game. We’ll also take a closer look at armor bonuses in Realm Royale, so let’s get right to it.
All Armor Types and Bonuses
First, let’s touch a little bit on what you can expect from armor in Realm Royale. There are four pieces of armor that you’ll need to keep a look out for in Realm Royale. There are currently four different rarity types that you can find and equip when it comes to armor.
The first type of armor is a helmet. Each helmet type has a different bonus and offers a different amount of armor to help you survive out there.
- Common Helmets will grant you +100 Armor.
- Rare Helmets will grant you +160 Armor.
- Epic Helmets will grant you +220 Armor as well as +10% to your Cooldown Reduction.
- Legendary Helmets will grant you +300 Armor and +30% to your Cooldown Reduction.
Next up is the Chest armor. Chest armor also works similar to the helmet armor, granting you some addition stats and bonuses for equipping it.
- Common Breastplates grant you +100 to your Armor.
- Rare Breastplates grant you +160 to your Armor.
- Epic Breastplates grant you +220 to your Armor and +5 HP per second.
- Legendary Breastplates grant you +300 Armor and +15 HP per second.
Gloves are also an important item to keep an eye out for, as they provide additional armor as well as stats and bonuses that help with reload speed and weapon swapping speed.
- Common Gauntlets will provide you with +100 Armor.
- Rare Gauntlets will provide you with +160 Armor.
- Epic Gauntlets provide you with +220 Armor, +10 to your Swap Speed, and +10% to your Reload Speed.
- Legendary Gauntlets will grant you +300 Armor, +30% to Swap Speed, and +30% to Reload Speed.
Greaves—or boots—are the fourth and final type of armor that you can find around the world in Realm Royale. These pieces will grant you additional armor as well as bonuses to your mount speed.
- Common Greaves grant the user +100 Armor.
- Rare Greaves grant the user +160 Armor when equipped.
- Epic Greaves will provide you with +220 Armor and +5% to your Mount Speed.
- Legendary Greaves give you +300 Armor and +15% to your Mount Speed.
As you can see, armor is very important in Realm Royale because of how much it affects your basic stats and cooldowns. Making use of armor you find around the world can greatly increase your chances of survival in this unique battle royale experience, so make sure you’re keeping an eye out for it when looting chests in the game.