The best Pokemon starter’s Hisuian evolution will make its debut in Pokemon GO. First introduced in Pokemon Legends: Arceus, Hisuian Typhlosion differed from the original by becoming a dual Fire/Ghost type Pokemon. Here’s everything that you need to make the most out of Hisuian Typhlosion’s Pokemon GO Raid Day.
Pokemon GO Hisuian Typhlosion Raid Day Event Details
Hisuian Typhlosion makes its Pokemon GO debut this month, which despite being expected due to Hisuian Samurott’s debut last month, is still exciting to trainers looking to slowly complete their Pokemon GO PokeDex. If you want to register Hisuian Typhlosion, here’s everything that you need to know about the latest Raid Day in Pokemon GO.
Event Date and Time
The Pokemon GO Hisuian Typhlosion Raid Day will be held on Sunday, January 14, 2024, from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM local time.
You don’t need to be Sherlock Holmes to figure out that the debut Pokemon in this event is Hisuian Typhlosion, but that doesn’t make it any less exciting. The Hisui region has many interesting regional variants, and Hisuian Typhlosion is the second to be introduced. Plus, it can be shiny too!
Be mindful if you are on the hunt for the shiny version as it doesn’t look considerably different to the original. In fact, it seems to just take on a lighter hue than the original.
The following Event Bonuses will be live for the duration of the Raid Day event.
- Trainers will have an increased chance of encountering shiny Hisuian Typhlosion.
- Spinning Gyms will provide trainers with five additional Raid Passes.
- Trainers will be able to participate in more Remote Raids as the max number of Remote Raids one can participate in will be extended to 20 from Saturday, January 13, 2024, from 4:00 PM to Sunday, January 14, 2024, 7:00 PM PST.
Do note that the time period for extended Remote Raid passes is in PST as opposed to your local time.
Trainers will be able to purchase Event Tickets for $5 USD or the equivalent in your local currency. If you have purchased the ticket, you can expect to receive the following bonuses.
- Trainers will have a higher chance of obtaining Rare Candy XL from Raid Battles.
- Trainers will receive 50% more XP from Raid Battles.
- Trainers will receive 2X more Stardust from Raid Battles.
- Trainers will be able to obtain eight extra Raid Passes from spinning Gyms.
Trainers can expect to benefit from these bonuses on Sunday, January 14, 2024, from 2:00 PM to 10:00 PM local time.
With two Hisuian form starters now released in Pokemon GO, it won’t be long until the third is too! Until then, trainers can obtain some additional candy for Rowlet during January’s Community Day.