There is a great deal of excitement in the Overwatch community with the reveal of Echo now having taken place. The sentient AI robot is the newest character for the first-person shooter. Plenty of players are curious over what abilities that Echo will bring to the battlefields of the game when she is officially introduced. Fortunately, we have all of the currently known details regarding the abilities of Echo covered for you.
Overwatch Echo Abilities
Blizzard has officially revealed the details of the abilities that this character will be using. You can find the full set of powers for the new hero below:
- Tri-shot – Fires two shots at once, in a triangle pattern
- Sticky Bombs – Fires a volley of sticky bombs that detonate after a delay
- Flight – Surges forward quickly, then can fly freely
- Focusing Beam – Channels a beam for a few seconds, dealing very high damage to targets with less than half health
- Duplicate – Duplicates a targeted enemy hero and gains use of their abilities
- Glide – Can glide while falling
The next Public Test Realm (PTR) server update for Overwatch will be when PC players get to test out the powers of Echo. In contrast, console players will have to wait until she is officially added to the game’s roster to test out the skills she will be bringing to the game’s roster.
Do you want to learn more about Overwatch besides the currently known details regarding the abilities of Echo? if so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the popular game or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Overwatch Teases New Hero Update
- Overwatch Lead Writer Michael Chu Leaves Blizzard After 20 Years
- Overwatch Director Says “Don’t Freak Out” Over Upcoming Mode