In Honkai: Star Rail’s 1.4 update, Trailblazers were gifted a side mission called the Continuance Mission, where Trailblazers revisit Jarilo-VI in time for a festival before having to travel to Penacony. While still part of the overarching story in this game, this is a side quest to keep players busy until the new world is available. With brand new areas to explore, there’s treasure to be found, and here is where you can find it.
All Treasure Chest Map Locations in the Old Weapon Testing Ground from Honkai: Star Rail
With the Aetherium Wars also running concurrent to the Future Market Continuance Mission, collecting all of the Treasure Chests in the Old Weapon Testing Grounds area might be hard. The last will require you to wait until the competition is complete or in its final stages before gaining access to the first floor. As for the rest, they can all be found on the second floor.
All Old Weapon Testing Ground Treasure Chest Map Locations
- Head left from the Victory Celebration Center Space Anchor to the alcove with people and the chest will be on the far side of the wall just behind the table.
- By taking the right side after Teleporting to the Victory Celebration Center Space Anchor, head out to the balcony-like platform where the chest will be on the right side.
- Walk down the stairs and hang left, the chest will be alongside the wall next to the tables and chairs.
- Contrary to the image below, this chest can be found on the lower platform of the second floor. Head down the stairs and turn right to enter the small area where there are more TV Monitors and fewer people. The chest will be along the wall right underneath the balcony platform.
- Once the first floor is unlocked and available, players will need to take the elevator down, as depicted in the image below. The second floor is a long path that branches off into two; by taking the right side, the chest will be at the very end of the right path and be the last of the ones you can collect in the area.
While the last chest will take completing the Aetherium Wars to gain access to, the rest of the chests are in easy-to-locate areas and will still grant you plenty of rewards once they are found. The other area that has been released is the Pillars of Creation, an area you’ll adventure through before getting to the Old Weapon Testing Grounds, so be sure to check out the Pillars of Creation Treasure Chest Location Guide if you haven’t already. For more news and guides covering Honkai: Star Rail, there is also a game tag just below this article that will lead you to more coverage of this fantastical space opera.