Nioh 2 allows players to create their custom characters that can shift into powerful demon forms called Yokai. These demon versions give players formidable abilities and increased bonuses that turn them into threats that none of your enemies will want to see on the battlefield. Fortunately, we have everything you need to know to be able to shift your character into one of these formidable Yokai forms covered for you.
Nioh 2 Yokai Forms Shift
The process of shifting your character to its demon versions is not a difficult one to conduct. All that you need to do is press the triangle and circle buttons at the same time when the Amrita Gauge for your character is full. Players have three different Yokai forms that they can choose to shift to when they transform. All three grant bonuses to your character's attack and defense stats but vary when it comes to their playstyles and strengths.
You can find the three different Yokai forms that players can shift into when playing and their official descriptions below:
- Brute - As the name suggests, this heavy-hitter can both dish out the damage and take it. Suited for blunt offensive.
- Feral - Leaner, faster and meaner, the Feral form relies on chaining together blistering combos while staying light on its feet.
- Phantom - Built more to exploit range and magic, the Phantom form can cast lethal projectiles while maintaining a safe distance.
Do you want to learn more about Nioh 2 besides how to shift into your Yokai forms? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the popular game or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Nioh 2 Rarity Colors List Guide
- How to Get a Reincarnation Book in Nioh 2
- How to Make a Benevolent Grave in Nioh 2