Nazi Zombies has a ton of things for players to unlock in Call of Duty: World War II, and players will need to jump through quite a few hoops if they want to unlock everything that the new zombies game mode has to offer. More specifically, there are an assortment of secret characters that players can unlock and use in Nazi Zombies, and we’ll show you how to unlock all these characters in Nazi Zombies.
How to Unlock All Characters
There are six characters that players can unlock and use in Nazi Zombies, and to unlock them all you’re going to have to complete quite a few challenges. Now, these challenges aren’t easy, and it’s going to take time and practice to pull them off. But, if you think you’re up for the challenge, or if you’re just bound and determined to unlock all the characters, then keep reading for all the information you need to unlock each piece of the secret characters and make them playable.
Not sure how to turn on the power? Check out this video.
Now, in order to unlock a secret character, you’re going to have to collect five pieces of “gear” to actually unlock the character. The good news is you can unlock these pieces of gear in any order, so you can do them however you see fit. Keep in mind, though, that you will need to unlock every gear piece to unlock the secret character.
This character can be unlocked by collecting Part A, Part B, Part C, Part D, and Part E of the Zombie Hunter set. This set is obtained by killing the Treasure Zombie that appears randomly throughout Nazi Zombies. Different pieces will randomly drop and can be picked up to be added to your collection.
This character can be unlocked by completing the following stipulations:
- Survive 30 waves without going down in The Final Reich.
- Survive 30 waves without using Blitz in The Final Reich.
- Survive 30 waves without turning the power on in The Final Reich.
- Survive 30 waves while only using starter weapons in The Final Reich.
- Survive 30 waves without two or less Mystery Box purchases in The Final Reich.
You can unlock the Mountaineer character by completing the following requirements:
- Survive 20 waves without opening any doors in The Final Reich map.
- Survive 20 waves without opening any doors or going down in The Final Reich.
- Survive 25 waves in the Prologue mission.
- Survive 25 waves without going down in the Prologue mission.
- Survive 25 waves without unlock the secret room in the Prologue mission.
Unlock this character by meeting the requirements listed below.
- Kill a Treasure Zombie for the first time.
- Defeat the Panzermorder boss for the very first time.
- Survive a total of 25 waves in The Final Reich.
- Unlock the Weapon Upgrade Station (see our guide on how to Pack-a-Punch in Nazi Zombies for more help)
- Assemble the Tesla Gun before hitting wave 6. For help, check out our guide on how to assemble the Tesla Gun.
Perhaps the harder secret character to unlock, players will need to meet the requirements listed below to unlock the secret character for use.
- Defeat the Panzermorder boss by wave 12.
- Defeat the Panzermorder boss without upgrading any weapons.
- Defeat the Panzermorder boss without using any Blitz.
- Defeat the Panzermorder boss without going down at all.
- Defeat the Panzermorder boss without using any Mods, Specials, or Consumables.
- Save Klaus while playing solo.
- Save Klaus by wave 16.
- Save Klaus in less than 75 minutes.
- Save Klaus without going down at all.
- Save Klaus without using any Consumables, Mods, or Specials.
You should now know everything you need to know to unlock all the secret characters in Call of Duty: WW2’s Nazi Zombies. For more help, be sure to check out our Nazi Zombies guide for all the details and tips you need to beat the Easter egg and unlock all of The Final Reich’s secrets.