Today, Riot Games has rolled out the latest patch update for its hit MOBA game League of Legends. This patch brings League of Legends up to version 10.17, and with that come several tweaks to the experience. But the most notable changes are always the nerfs and buffs for individual champions, and this update is no slouch.
League of Legends 10.17 Nerfs and Buffs Guide
The most immediately noticeable changes have to do with Yone, who is also the game’s newest champion. This guy just can’t catch a break, as it seems like Riot’s initial ideas for him were just too strong. There are also nerds to Lux, along with several other characters who have seen smaller tweaks. Here is the full list of nerfs introduced in the update:
- Caitlyn: Movement speed decreased from 330 to 325.
- Evelynn: Q base damage decreased from 30-50 to 25-45.
- Hecarim: E movement speed decreased from 25-100 to 25-85 percent over three seconds.
- Lux: W shield decreased from 50-150 (+30 percent AP) to 45-125 (+35 AP). W mana cost increased from 60 to 60-80. W extra shield at edge bug fixed. Q base damage decreased from 30-50 to 25-45.
- Qiyana: W on hit damage AD ratio decreased from 20 to 10 percent. E base damage decreased from 60-200 to 60-180.
- Sona: Q AP ratio decreased from 50-40 percent. E movement speed AP ratio decreased from 3 to 2 percent per 100 AP
- Yone: Q base damage decreased from 20-120 to 20-100. R no longer lifesteals.
The list of buffs is much smaller compared to the nerfs in League of Legends’ 10.17 patch. Only five characters have received buffs, and they all seem to be relatively minor tweaks. You can see each buff in the list below:
- Aatrox: R bonus AD increased from 20-30 to 20-40 percent.
- Gragas: Armor increased from 35 to 38.
- Kai’Sa: AD per level increased from 1.7 to 2. E attack speed increased from 40-60 to 40-80 percent.
- Varus: Attack speed per level increased from 3 to 3.75 percent.
- Xayah: AD per level increased from 2.9 to 3.5.
The update is later than usual this month, but that’s because Riot Games had a company-wide break. Everyone got a whole week off to decompress, and any expected updates were purposefully delayed as a result. And to be frank, that’s a good thing! And hey, all the players still got their update in the end. The world keeps turning.
- League of Legends Ranked Tiers Guide
- League of Legends Leak Details New Champion, Samira, and Her Abilities
- League of Legends Spirit Blossom 2020 Mission and Rewards Guide
Are you in agreement with the latest list of nerfs and buffs for League of Legends? Or are you feeling the burn as your favorite champion isn’t as good? What about the buffs? Let us know what you’re thinking after League of Legends 10.17 over on the Prima Games Facebook and Twitter channels!