Epic Games has revealed their Season 8 Discovery skin with ruin and he’s definitely here to bring the heat. For those looking to score Ruin for themselves while taking on the weekly Battle Pass challenges, here’s what you need to know.
Battle Pass Owners… Prepare for Ruin. The Week 8 Battle Pass Outfit has been revealed! Complete your Weekly Challenges now to unlock Ruin in Week 8. pic.twitter.com/5iokGrqbQp
— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) April 5, 2019
In order to unlock the latest skin for Fortnite, 55 Discovery Challenges must be completed. For Battle Pass owners, these are available every week as a normal challenge. This includes challenges from Week 1 all the way up until Week 6, which went live yesterday.
Complete all of the challenges and the Discovery skin will be unlocked. Unfortunately, this skin does require the Battle Pass. For this week’s challenges:
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig, and a metal llama (0/3)
- Visit the five highest elevations on the island (0/5)
- Eliminate opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights (0/3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Fatal Fields (0/5)
- Search where the knife points on the Treasure Map loading screen (0/1)
- Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow (0/1)
- Use two different throwable items in a single match (0/2)
You can also check out our Fortnite Hub here to catch up on previous challenges and keep an eye on next week’s when they go live. We also have individual tips and tricks for each week to make it a little easier to get everything done without sacrificing a potential Victory Royale.