To help Super Earth win the war, you will need as many resources as possible in Helldivers 2. Boosters are a great way to help. It’s not immediately obvious how to get some, but this guide will cover how to use them.
How to Get and Use Boosters in Helldivers 2
Boosters are unlocked with Warbond Medals in the Acquisitions tab and used in your loadout when you enter a Hellpod. Any time you select a mission in Helldivers 2, there is a screen that allows you to pick all of your Strategems after you jump into the pod. If you choose the empty circle at the end of the loadout screen, you can select which Booster you like.
If you just started playing the game, there is a good chance that you don’t have any buffs to bring into the Galactic War. You need to go to the Warbonds page in the Acquisitions center to start unlocking Boosters. This is the same area where you can unlock weapons for the Armory, and you’ll be checking this out after every mission.
The first booster you can get is the Hellpod Space Optimization. It costs at least 15 Warbond Medals to unlock. Using it before a mission will start your entire squad with maximum ammo and resources for the fight ahead.
All Boosters in Helldivers 2 Listed:
- Hellpod Space Optimization (15 Medals) – The squad is fully stocked on ammo and resources.
- Vitality Enhancement (20 Medals) – Increased resistance to injury.
- UAV Recon Booster (40 Medals) – Increase radar range for the full squad.
- Muscle Enhancement (70 Medals) – The squad can move over difficult terrain without issue.
- Stamina Enhancement (75 Medals) – Increase maximum stamina and recovery.
- Increased Reinforcement Budget (150 Medals) – Increase the total reinforcements for the squad.
Remember that these Boosters apply to everyone in the squad, so don’t waste your buffs on the same stats. Either hold off on what boost you want or coordinate what you bring into the next Galactic War mission.
If you need more Helldivers to squad up with, make use of the Quickplay feature at the main table.