Diablo 4 can be brutal, demanding, and a real trip to Hell. As you level up and acquire more loot, you’ll inevitably want a harder challenge. The World Tier system is designed to give you a reward for that challenge, but you’ll need to take it in baby steps. When you start Diablo 4 for the first time, you will only have access to World Tiers 1 and 2. So how do you unlock the rest? Here’s how to Unlock World Tier 4 in Diablo 4.
How to unlock World Tier 4 Torment in Diablo IV
To unlock World Tier 4 in Diablo, you will need to do the following things
- Unlock World Tier 3 by completing the campaign
- Defeat the Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon in the Northeastern Dry Steppes on World Tier 3 difficulty.
The recommended level for World Tier 4 is 70 and above. So make sure you’re properly leveled and ready to go before jumping into this challenge. World Tier 4 is currently the highest difficulty tier offered in the game.
Here is what to expect in World Tier 4
- Ancestral items and new Unique items can drop
- Enemies are more fearsome
- Monsters give 200% increased Experience
- Monsters drop 15% more Gold
- Monsters overcome 40% Resistance
This stage of Diablo is not for the faint of heart, so be prepared before tripping into Hell this time around.
It’s worth it for the loot, though, that’s for sure. Team up with friends or take the challenge solo; it’s up to you.
That’s everything you need to know about how to unlock World Tier 4 in Diablo 4. For more tips, tricks, and guides, be sure to check out Prima Games. While you’re here, look at all the unique items by class in Diablo 4.