Creamy Soup is one of many dishes you can cook in Disney Dreamlight Valley. If you want to tackle all 164 recipes currently in the game, making a bunch of soup is just one step towards that end goal. However, unlike many others, like Vegetable and Tomato Soup that you can make early on, Creamy Soup is an end-game recipe! If you’re interested in learning more, continue reading to discover how to make Creamy Soup in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Make Creamy Soup in Disney Dreamlight Valley
Below is the complete Creamy Soup recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley:
- Milk x1: Purchase from the Chez Remy pantry for 230 Star Coins
- Potato x1: Purchased in the Forgotten Lands. If you grow a potato plant, you’ll have to wait 35 minutes for it to finish.
- Any Vegetable x1: Some examples include lettuce, carrots, mushrooms, and corn.
- Any Spice x1: Some examples include basil, oregano, garlic, and ginger.
Once you have all four ingredients, throw them into a cooking pot to finish the dish.
Potatoes and milk are the only two items you must use in the recipe. You can throw in any vegetable and spice for the other two slots. Below are just a few examples of guaranteed combinations:
- Lettuce, Oregano, Milk, Potato
- Carrots, Oregano, Milk, Potato
- Garlic, Carrots, Milk, Potato
- Ginger, Bell Pepper, Milk, Potato
- Basil, Corn, Milk, Potato
As long as you include milk and potatoes in the mix, most combinations should work just fine.
Disney Dreamlight Valley is available to play on PC, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, and PlayStation platforms through the official website. If you’re interested in learning more about the game, check out How to Make a Cheese Platter. If you’d rather see the complete list of every cooking recipe in the game, be sure to check out our Disney Dreamlight Valley Cooking Guide.