Disney Dreamlight Valley has amassed a sizable following of Disney fans since its recent early access release, and it seems that the game’s popularity is not fading at all. Who would have thought that mixing the adventure genre with the life-sim genre could be so effective for a Disney game? We’ll be covering a cooking recipe in this guide, and mind you, cooking is a big deal in DDLV. You will cook either for your own character and eat it for speed and stamina bonuses, sell it for Star Coins at Goofy’s Stall, or give it to a character if it’s required for a quest or if it’s in their daily favorite gift pool.
We’re here to teach you how to make the Cheesy Crispy Baked Cod recipe in Disney Dreamlight Valley so roll your sleeves up and go grab your chef’s hat.
What is the Recipe for Cheesy Crispy Baked Cod in Disney Dreamlight Valley?
Apart from the listed ingredients, you will need one piece of Coal to cook the Cheesy Crispy Baked Cod in Disney Dreamlight Valley – you can’t light the stove without it. Here’s what else you’ll need:
- 1 x Cod (You can fish for Cod in Glade of Trust, Forgotten Lands, or Dazzle Beach)
- 1 x Wheat (Hit up Goofy’s Stall in the Peaceful Meadows)
- 1 x Cheese (Chez Remy’s Pantry has it for sale)
Now that you know how to cook Cheesy Crispy Baked Cod in Disney Dreamlight Valley, check out more of our recipe guides in the list below:
- How to Make Tuna Burger in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Pan Fried Angler Fish in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Carp Salad in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Candy in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- How to Make Steamed Fugu in Disney Dreamlight Valley