Most video games these days, especially within the survival crafting genre, prove exceptional when played with a group of competent and fun-loving friends. Here is how to invite friends to your world in LEGO Fortnite.
How to Invite Friends in LEGO Fortnite
To invite friends in LEGO Fortnite, ensuring they can party up with you and help you to build and survive, follow these steps:
- Launch LEGO Fortnite.
- Create a world or load into an existing one.
- Open the Map Menu (Tab on PC).
- Navigate to the Players tab.
- Click “Invite Friends.”
- Your friends must “Ready Up” within the lobby.
While six steps to play multiplayer in today’s day and age can sound like a lot, it all just boils down to coordinating with your friend group beforehand. Once everyone is ready to play, you’re all chilling in a Discord call, send out the invites, and you’ll have a whole party roaming the LEGO world in no time!
What to Do With Friends in LEGO Fortnite
Once you finally have everyone in a party and you’re excited to play:
- Build a Town
- With an entire group cooperating, you can construct a full-blown town with homes for everyone, a shop, and anything else you can think of. Just think back to the Minecraft days for inspiration on what to build.
- As a solo player, you may fall behind when gathering and crafting different items. With a group, you can catch up and progress your world exponentially.
- After all, this is a survival crafting game, which means exploration is a key component of the gameplay. With your party in tow, set out on an adventure to explore the LEGO world and uncover its secrets!
The start of any good survival adventure begins with the basics. For instance, you’ll likely want to get a pickaxe before diving into more complex resources and crafting!