Looking to install the Fabric Mod for Minecraft? Luckily, the solution is quite simple. Here is how you can install the Fabric Mod for Minecraft 1.20.
Installing the Minecraft Fabric Mod
Installing the Minecraft Fabric Mod is not much of a tedious process and can be done quite fast on a PC.
Here are the steps you must follow to install the Fabric Mod for Minecraft onto your PC:
- Download the Fabric Mod installer.
- Open the Fabric Mod installer.
- Install the Fabric Mod for whatever Minecraft version you prefer.
- Open Minecraft and select Fabric.
- Begin installing mods.
After you have completed the installation, you will not be able to install whatever mods you would like into Minecraft.
What is the Fabric Mod for Minecraft?
Are you curious to just exactly what the Fabric Mod is for Minecraft? The Fabric Mod is a popular video game version that allows mods to be run on both the servers and the clients. This creates a much more inclusive experience for gamers and modders.
In the past, many Minecrafter gamers advocated for players to use the Forge version of the game, but in recent times, the Fabric Mod has become extremely popular.
Not only can you mod various minimaps, but HUD improvements, OptiFine integrations, and more are just some of the amazing features provided by the Minecraft Fabric Mod.
How to Install the Mods
Installing the mods after you open the Fabric Mod version of Minecraft is also relatively easy.
Here are the steps to installing mods with Fabric Mods:
- Press the Windows Key and the R key on your keyboard simultaneously.
- The Run App will open. Type “%appdata%” and hit enter on your keyboard.
- Open the .minecraft folder.
- Open or create a mods folder.
- Drag and drop any mods you want to install into this folder.
- Restart Minecraft.
There you have it. You will officially be able to play the mods of your choice.