Style is everything in Final Fantasy XIV, from your Warrior of Light’s head and certainly down to their toes. Speaking of toes, what better way to show them off than with a new pair of Leather Sandals? Not only will you strut around Eorzea in style, but you’ll also fulfill one of the criteria for this week’s (May 12, 2023) Fashion Report in the Gold Saucer. Here’s how to get a pair of Leather Sandals in FFXIV.
Where to Find Leather Sandals in Final Fantasy XIV
There are several NPCs you can purchase Leather Sandals from in FFXIV. It doesn’t matter which vendor you choose, as they all sell them for the same price of 115 gil. So, just pick the NPC closest to you, or the one in your favorite major town.
- Iron Thunder – Limsa Lominsa Lower Decks (X:8.1 Y:11.6)
- Merchant & Mender – Lower La Noscea (X:32.5 Y:20.4)
- Merchant & Mender – Middle La Noscea (X:25.5 Y:17.3)
- Merchant & Mender – Central Shroud (X:23.1 Y:19.4)
- Hamlet Armorer – North Shroud (X:29.9 Y:19.0)
- Merchant & Mender – North Shroud (X:28.1 Y:28.1)
- Domitien – Old Gridania (X:14.3 Y:9.8)
- Independent Armorer – Central Thanalan (X:21.2 Y:18.5)
- Gwalter – Ul’dah – Steps of Thal (X:13.6 Y:10.0)
- Haberdasher – Western Thanalan (X:25.6 Y:24.7)
- Merchant & Mender – Western Thanalan (X:15.1 Y:29.3)
Alternatively, you can get your hands dirty and craft a pair of Leather Sandals by switching to the Leatherworker job. To make your own Leather Sandals, gather up the following materials:
- (1) Earth Shard
- (1) Wind Shard
- (1) Leather
- (1) Maple Lumber
- (1) Animal Sinew
Related: Everything Announced in the FFXIV 6.4 The Dark Throne Live Letter From The Producer
The Leather Sandals are a pretty basic piece of attire in the grand scheme of Final Fantasy XIV fashion. In fact, I’m willing to bet that you’re only after them to get those easy 80 points for this week’s Fashion Report. In that case, you’ll need to get ahold of some Soot Black Dye for the other pieces to nail that report. You’re in luck, check out our guide on how to get Soot Black Dye in FFXIV right here.