Devourlocks will be happy to hear about the health leaching side arm, Buried Bloodlines. Here’s how to get Buried Bloodlines in Destiny 2.
How to Get Buried Bloodlines in Destiny 2
The whole point of Exotic weapons is their special abilities. And Buried Bloodlines abilities are all about keeping you alive.
Buried Bloodline features the following perks and abilities:
- Intrinsic – Hungering Quarrel: Fires two tracking bolts that leech health from the target.
- Trait – Violent Reanimation: Rapid final blows with this weapon grant Devour to the wielder.
Getting Buried Bloodline is as simple as defeating Hefnd’s Vengeance: Blighted Chimera. Hefnd’s Vengeance is the final boss of the Warlord’s Ruin dungeon and defeating it will grant you a chest that has a chance to drop the Exotic Sidearm.
This is the only Encounter in the dungeon that has a chance to drop the Buried Bloodlines. However, you can increase your odds of getting the Sidearm to drop by completing triumphs.
- Heed The Whispers, O Vengeance Mine – Find 10 Ahamkara Bones strewn throughout the Warlock’s Ruin dungeon and hear their accompanying story.
- She Stood Alone, O Vengeance Mine – Complete the Warlord’s Ruin dungeon solo without leaving the activity.
- Withstand The Siege, O Vengeance Mine – Complete each encounter of the Warlord’s Ruin dungeon on Master difficulty.
These Triumphs are difficult, but they’ll accelerate the process of grabbing Buried Bloodline.
Does Buried Bloodlines Have a Catalyst in Destiny 2? – Answered
If you’re wondering if this sidearm is worth the slog, the answer is yes, if you like self-sustaining builds like Devourlock. And it gets even better with its Catalyst.
Buried Bloodline has a Catalyst which can be unlocked by completing the quest, “In the Shadow of the Mountain”. Once you’ve completed this quest, you’ll need to complete three puzzles. Once these puzzles are completed, you’ll fight the boss Primeval Thressia, Font of Blight.
Once Thressia is defeated, you’ll get the Catalyst.