ARK: Survival Evolved has had its revival recently, with many old and new players joining the fray. In it, you are stranded on an unknown island where you build your way up from scratch, but there is a catch. Dinosaurs roam around the world of ARK, alongside mythical creatures like griffins, phoenixes, and wyverns.
Taming these creatures is an integral part of the gameplay, in addition to collecting resources. To obtain the Sanguine Elixir in ARK: Survival Evolved, you need to combine these two actions. Here’s how to get and use it.
Related: How to Fish in ARK Survival Evolved
How to Obtain Sanguine Elixir in Ark Survival: Evolved
Sanguine Elixir’s main effect is that it speeds up the taming process. It might not be easy to get it, but if you follow the steps below, you’ll have no issue.
- The first thing you need to do is to find Desmodus Draculae.
- Once you have found the cave and the creature, tame the prehistoric bat.
- Next, equip a saddle on a tamed Desmodus. This one is also a great flying mount if you don’t want to explore the ARK world on foot.
- Once you have accomplished the previous steps, add 200 packs of blood into Desmodus’ inventory – enough for one Elixir.
- Click on the consumable button and a crafting recipe for Sanguine Elixir will appear.
- Click on the recipe to craft the item and it will be ready to use in a few seconds.
How to Use Sanguine Elixir in Ark Survival: Evolved
To use Sanguine Elixir, simply go to your inventory and click on the Elixir vial and you will immediately notice its effects.
The Sanguine Elixir boosts the taming possibility to up to 30% on any creature. It can be used on baby creatures to speed up their raising process.