Many Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 players are experiencing a bug preventing them from unlocking the Golden Enigma in MW3 Zombies. You are not alone! The bug has officially been recognized and is under investigation, but here is what you can do to try and fix it yourself.
Can you Fix the Golden Enigma Unlock Bug in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3 Zombies?
There is a slight chance that you can fix it by yourself, but first, I would advise you to check the following resources for an official update regarding the Golden Enigma unlock bug in CoD MW3 Zombies:
The list of community-reported fixes is very long, with vague instructions:
- A restart of the game might help. No, it’s not a customer support trope. Games can go haywire with these unlock requirements not being counted properly, and MW3 wouldn’t be the first nor the last to have such a “bug.”
- One community member reported that they had done the unlock successfully while only having SVA 556 equipped in its base form, with no attachments.
- In addition to that, some players have confirmed that they have managed to get the unlock done by only using one weapon, the one they started with (various weapon names have been mentioned). What’s important to add is that they didn’t pick up anything else.
- Check if your kill count is tracked at all. Some players have reported getting only one kill count per run, which would imply that they would need to combat this bug by taking 100 runs.
- You can also wait for the devs to squash this bug like the pest it is. In the meantime, you can join the Reddit thread to provide your input about what’s going on, so that they can have more information to analyze.
If you want more popular reads about MW3 here at Prima Games, check out how to easily get kills on operators affected by your tactical in MW3 as well as how to get Cryo Freeze Ammo in MW3 Zombies.