You can either embrace your demonic side or start slaying Demons in the insanely popular Roblox experience based on the Demon Slayer Japanese manga, Project Slayers. The new game has raised a few questions, especially in the “how do I do this?” category, and this time around, we will help you with how to drop money in Project Slayers.
Can You Drop Money In Project Slayers?
The RPG may have you baffled about how to drop money as it doesn’t make it entirely clear. However, it is not a complicated task, so follow these simple steps:
- Click on the Wen icon found on the left side of the screen.
- Once you click it, it will open the “Withdraw Amount” pop-up window.
- Type in the amount of money you would like to withdraw, and a confirmation message will appear on top of your screen.
- Now, the number you entered will be deposited into the first free slot in your inventory. What you then need to do is to select the money in your inventory, and it will appear in your hand.
- To drop it, just hit the BACKSPACE key on your keyboard. If you are playing on a mobile device, there will be a button on the screen you press to drop the money.
- Once it is on the ground, other players will be able to pick it up. You can also pick it back up. To do so, approach the money and press E to interact with it or click the left mouse button.
That is all you need to do to drop and pick up money in Project Slayers. Unfortunately, for now, there is no option to drop items.
For more Project Slayers content, check out our other articles, including What Does Merit Do in Project Slayers? – Answered, or click the tag below the article.