Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga delves into a large portion of the Star Wars universe so players can visit and explore many of the iconic locations from all nine movies. Straight from Episode I: The Phantom Menace, there is Naboo, full of secrets and side missions to complete – one of them being the ‘Toydarian Trade’ challenge in Theed.
How to Complete the Toydarian Trade Challenge in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga
First, you must unlock the location where the quest starts: Theed, Naboo. During the story missions in Episode I: The Phantom Menace, this is done relatively early. Once you’ve arrived, you can begin the ‘Toydarian Trade’ by following the steps outlined below:
- Find the Theed Royal Palace and face the building.
- On your left, you will see a set of stairs.
- A person of interest stands in front of a tree with the marker above their head.
Speaking with this NPC will reveal the location of Tetchy Toydarianis, but talking to him will do nothing for the time being. To elicit information from the Tetchy Toydarian, players will need a Force user who can use Mind Tracks on NPCs in LEGO Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga. It could be a Jedi, such as Yoda, or a Sith; what matters is that they can use Mind Tricks.
- On the Nosy Naboo, use Mind Tricks. Choose ‘Influence’ to gain control of them.
- Walk Nosy Naboo over to the Tetchy Toydarian.
- Use Mind Tricks again and pick ‘Distract.’
- Let the Nosy Naboo free and speak to the Tetchy Toydarian.
It appears that some dancing was what Toydarian was looking for. As a reward, he’ll hand over a Trade Federation Shuttle starship, and the ‘Toydarian Trade’ challenge will be completed.