Disney Dreamlight Valley was released in early access last year, and up until now, there haven’t been any Twitch Drops for players to earn by watching their favorite content creators enjoy the game. Well, that has changed now. Players can earn some neat in-game items through the power of Twitch. Here’s how to claim Twitch Drops for Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Claim Twitch Drops for Disney Dreamlight Valley
Players can earn RGB-inspired items through the live-streaming service Twitch. The items include
- Gamer Chair
- Gamer Mickey Eare Headband
- Gamer Headphones
- Comfy Gamer Hoodie
Players can earn these in-game items by watching pre-selected content creators while they stream Disney Dreamligth Valley. Here is the breakdown of how long you need to watch to earn each:
Related: How to Get House Skins in Disney Dreamlight Valley
- Gamer Mickey Ears Headband: Watch an eligible streamer for 15 minutes.
- Gamer Chair: Watch an eligible streamer for an additional 30 minutes (collectively 45 minutes).
- Gamer Laptop: Watch an eligible streamer for an additional 45 minutes (collectively 120 minutes).
- Comfy Gamer Hoodie: Watch an eligible streamer for an additional 60 minutes (collectively 180 minutes).
How to Claim
To claim the hard-earned items, you need to head over to the Twitch Drops section of the Disney Dreamlight Valley website.
From here, connect your Disney Dreamligtht Valley account to Twitch and sign in on the platform you play the game on. Watch the streams for the required amount of time to earn the drops.
Then, go to your Twitch Drops inventory and claim your rewards before they expire.
Then in Disney Dreamlight Valley, you can grab the rewards from your in-game mailbox.
That’s everything you need to know about how to claim the Disney Dreamlight Valley Twitch Drops. We have plenty of guides, tips, and tricks on the game. So if you need help with anything from recipes to side quests, we’ve got you covered.