Here is how to catch Fletchling in Pokemon Go Community Day March.
Starting on March 6, 2021, you’ll be able to catch a special version of Fletchling as part of Pokemon Go Community Day in March.
How To Get Fletchling In Pokemon Go
To catch Fletchling just look for it in the wild during the event!
Here is everything you need to know about this Fletchling and its evolution
- Fletchling will be appearing more frequently in the wild. If you’re lucky, you may encounter a Shiny one!
- Evolve Fletchinder (the evolved form of Fletchling) during the event or up to two hours afterward to get a Talonflame that knows Incinerate.
- Take a few snapshots during Community Day for a surprise!
- There’ll be a special one-time-purchase Community Day Box available for 1,280 PokéCoins, featuring 50 Ultra Balls, five Lucky Eggs, a Poffin, and an Elite Fast TM.
- For US$1 (or the equivalent pricing tier in your local currency), you’ll be able to access the Fletchling Community Day–exclusive Special Research story, The Bravest Bird.
There is plenty of stuff to sink your teeth in for this small event.
Shiny Fletchling is of course available in the wild, so get your hunting hats out! Catch as many as you can in the wild so you can evolve Fletchling to get the exclusive Fletchinder with Incinerate. This is an exclusive move for this Pokemon during the event.
- Pokemon Go Teasing Fletchling For Pokemon Go Community Day March
- How to Beat Arlo In Pokemon Go
- How to Get Leafeon In Pokémon Go
That’s everything you need to know about how to Catch Fletchling during the Pokemon Go Community Day March. Be sure to stay connected with Prima Games on the official Prima Games Twitter and Facebook pages.