With both the Borderlands 3 Mayhem on Twitch event and the Bloody Harvest about to kick off at the same damn time, we wouldn’t blame you for being a little overwhelmed by everything that’s about to hit Pandora. Maybe you want some time to chill. Some R&R where you strip it back to the basics and just bum around doing some sidequests. Sounds good, huh? Check out our guide to the Homeopathological Borderlands 3 quest if that’s your calling.
Homeopathological Borderlands 3 Quest Guide: Requirements and Loot
For those looking to crack into this side quest, we’d recommend that you’re at least level 31. You’re also going to have to have completed the main story quest called The First Vault Hunter. In case it wasn’t already obvious, this is a fair ways into the game (almost at the end, actually), so get strapped in and grind out those missions if you haven’t already. We have a handy list of all the Borderlands 3 compulsory quests if you need it.
Assuming that you’ve met the requirements, you’ll be able to accept this quest from Sparrow at Desolation’s Edge in Nekrotafeyo. As part of finishing this quest, you’ll receive the Amber Management Epic gun alongside cash and experience.
Homeopathological Borderlands 3 Quest Guide: Walkthrough
Your main objective, should you choose to accept it, will be to find an escaped healer bot and to align your energy with the cosmic flow while you’re doing it so as to not uh, disturb… chakra? Look, this is all very Gwyneth Paltrow, but it’s a whole thing. You’re also going to want to consider one small thing in the back of your mind: Maliwan is going to slaughter everyone if you aren’t careful, so. Now that you know what you’re gonna get, here’s how to complete the Homeopathological side quest:
- First, you’re going to want to scout out Tern’s office. This will be marked on your map, but your job will be to interact with the intercom at your destination.
- Speak to Tern, who won’t let you in until your energy has been vetted. Yeah, is the quest name starting to make sense now?
- After you’ve had your energy vetted and Tern lets you in, take a seat on the couch.
- You’ll be told that you need to express yourself, so melee the marked items to make some art while you’re faffing around.
- Once Tern reckons you’ve earned it, open the Box of Tranquility – a red chest.
- Your choice will be then to either kill Tern or let him wound you. If you continue the firefight, you’ll be forced to kill him.
- Loot Tern’s core, then bring it to Sparrow.
Now that you’ve got our guide on completing the Homeopathological Borderlands 3 quest, cleaning up after this robot in the side mission should be a piece of cake. Need a hand with anything else related to vault hunting? Check out what we know about the Big Boom Blaster.