It’s a new week of challenges for Fortnite Battle Royale players, which means new objectives for players to take on to rank up those tiers and earn that sweet, sweet, loot. For those looking to take on the “Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig, and a metal llama” challenge, we’ve got you covered right here!
This particular challenge tasks players with visiting three different locations on the map. To make it easier, we’ve marked them on the map seen below:
You’ll find the wooden rabbit north of Snobby Shores. It’s large, you can’t miss it! The stone pig will take players to the desert biome on a hill above Lucky Landing. And last but not least, the metal llama can be found north behind Junk Junction. Find all three to complete this challenge.
Ready to take on the other challenges Epic Games gave players this week? We’ve got you covered:
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig, and a metal llama (0/3)
- Visit the five highest elevations on the island (0/5)
- Eliminate opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights (0/3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Fatal Fields (0/5)
- Search where the knife points on the Treasure Map loading screen (0/1)
- Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow (0/1)
- Use two different throwable items in a single match (0/2)
The rest of this week’s challenges are pretty simple. Land in Fatal Fields, use the new Boom Bow to take out an enemy player, and throw two throwables in one match and there’s a few challenges to check off the list right there! We’ll be pumping out more detailed guides throughout the day, so stay tuned!
The latest update for Fortnite is available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android devices. We’re a little over halfway through the challenges now, with more surprises on the way as the latest season progresses. Any theories on what Epic Games has up their sleeve next? Hit us up over on Twitter @Prima Games!