Fortnite season 9 continues on with a new week of challenges for players to take on in order to rank up those tiers and collect those coveted Battle Stars. That is if you're not too busy checking out all of the crazy Stranger Things portals all over the map! Aside from that random new addition, there are a few things you need to know before diving into the Fortnite season 9 week 9 challenges.
For those that may be fairly new to Fortnite's Battle Pass challenges, they are a weekly set of objectives from Epic Games that offers battle royale players a new experience with the game in order to unlock sweet rewards and level up their characters. The goal? Complete all challenges to collect all of the available Battle Stars. The rewards? New loot, progressive unlocks, and sweet, sweet gear to show off to other players.
All Fortnite Season 9 Week 9 Challenges:
- Visit a Solar Array in the snow, desert, and jungle - 1
- Use a Chug Jug or a Chug Splash in matches - 3
- Get an elimination with a Common rarity weapon - Stage 1/5
- Get an elimination with an Uncommon rarity weapon - Stage 2/5
- Get an elimination with a Rare rarity weapon - Stage 3/5
- Get an elimination with an Epic rarity weapon - Stage 4/5
- Get an elimination with a Legendary rarity weapon - Stage 5/5
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal Headshot damage - 500
- Eliminate opponents in different named locations - 5
- Search chests at Lazy Lagoon or Happy Hamlet - 7
- Dea; damage to an opponent within 10 seconds of landing from a Volcano Vent - 200
This week's challenges are pretty simple! Deal some heavy headshot damage, visit different locations and pick off enemy players! For the more specific challenges, we'll be having a full guide go up here shortly so stay tuned!
For now, Fortnite is available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android devices. We're a little over halfway through the challenges now, with more surprises on the way as the latest season progresses. Any theories on what Epic Games has up their sleeve next? Hit us up over on Twitter @PrimaGames!