Thursday has come around once again. Not only does this mean that the weekend is near, but it also means that we are at the beginning of another week in Fortnite. That’s right; it’s time to delve into the Fortnite Season 9, Week 8 Challenges.
These challenges are an integral part of the game, with each one rewarding you with the Battle Stars needed to climb up through the Tiers in the Battle Pass. The higher you go, the more loot you can claim. Plus, if you do well enough, you can even earn enough V-Bucks to buy next season’s Battle Pass. That’s why these things are always worth doing. Let’s see what we’re working with.
Fortnite Season 9, Week 8 Challenges
Another week, another load of vanilla challenges. The only tricky one here is visiting different clocks, so we’ll put together a guide on where to find them shortly. Other than that, it’s a very ordinary affair.
- Apply shields.
- Visit different clocks.
- Eliminate opponents in Snobby Shores or Mega Mall.
Battle Pass Challenges
- Damage opponents with Assault Rifles.
- Stage 1: Land at Paradise Palms. Stage 2: Land at Neo Tilted. Stage 3: Land at Mega Mall. Stage 4: Land at Pleasant Park. Stage 5: Land at Junk Junction.
- Use a volcano vent, air vent, and a zipline in a single match.
- Eliminations outside of named locations.
That’s it for the Fortnite Season 9, Week 8 challenges. Last season had us doing all kind of fun things, but so far this season hasn’t really given us any truly intriguing challenges. There are still two weeks left of course, so maybe they’ll be particularly inspired. If you need a hand grabbing any of the Fortbytes released so far, then head over to our Fortnite Hub. After that, find Prima Games on Twitter and give us a follow.