Another week means another batch of challenges in Fortnite. Each and every week brings new magnificent achievements to aim for, all in the name of that sweet sweet loot. This week brings us to the halfway point of the season and also adds in the new Storm Flip item to keep things interesting. That’s now what we’re here for though. We are here to go over our Fortnite season 9 week 5 challenge guide, the best way to find out how to earn those Battle Stars and continue your ascent to the top of the Battle Pass ranks.
As ever, the challenges are split between those that everyone can do and those that only the Battle Pass owners can do. For the most part, it is another straight-forward week with many of the challenges just being a simple matter of taking opponents out in certain areas or with certain items. You just have to make sure you manage to find the items to actually do those, but if you play a few matches you should have no problems.
- Deal damage to opponents with Grenades, Dynamite, or Stink Bombs
- Search chests at Salty Springs or Frosty Flights
- Eliminate an opponent in different matches
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Complete a lap of a desert race track. Stage 2: Complete a lap of a snowy race track. Stage 3: Complete a lap of a grassland race track.
- Place trap items in different matches
- Visit different Wind Turbines in a single match
- Eliminate opponents at Sky Platforms
Now that you’ve finished our Fortnite season 9 week 5 challenge guide you should move on to bigger and better things, things like our Fortnite Hub. Actually, things like Prima Games on Twitter too, we post loads of our articles there and it is a great way to keep afloat of all things gaming, especially with E3 around the corner.