We are now two weeks deep into Season 9 of Fortnite and players should have adjusted to the new features that the dramatic map changes have brought with them. Last week's challenges were very much the warm-up act for this season so we can expect some more complex challenges going forward. After all, in order to get the best loot, you have to be the best.
If you're ready to get started with the Week 2 challenges in season 9 then here is your list:
- Launch off Air Vents in different matches
- Step 1: Land at Snobby Sores. Step 2: Land at Fatal Fields. Step 3: Land at Sunny Steps. Step 4: Land at Dusty Divot. Step 5: Land at Happy Hamlet.
- Eliminate opponents in Sunny Steps of Shift Shafts.
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage to opponents with pistols.
- Visit an Oversized Phone, a Giant Piano, and a Dancing Fish
- Search chests in different named locations in a single match
- Step 1: Eliminate an opponent from 50m. Step 2: Eliminate an opponent from 75m. Step 3: Eliminate an opponent from 100m.
Many of the challenges can be done in a single match without much effort. For the opponent elimination one, your best bet is to do it in Sunny Steps as people will be landing there for the other challenge this week. The hardest to sort one is visiting the strange attractions so we will have a guide on that to help you through.
The challenges are all live until next Thursday on PC, Nintendo Switch, PS4, Xbox One, and even Mobile. Good luck, and for any other tips make sure to check out our Hub and follow Prima Games on Twitter.