The Fortnite week 6 challenges are now live for those currently enjoying the eighth season. For those that have quickly wrapped up the different objectives from Epic Games, there's a secret banner location for players to uncover in Fortnite's Battle Royale mode. Luckily, we're here to help.
The hidden banner location can be found teased in this week's loading screen seen above. The key to solving this hunt is actually a key this time, marking exactly where players need to go to claim their reward. To help make this final step for this week a little easier, we also marked the exact location on the map below:
More specically, the coordinates are E2, E3, F2, and F3. Players will find the hidden banner in between Lazy Lagoon and the Block. Don't see the hidden banner? That means you haven't completed this week's challenges yet, here's what you need to know:
- Visit a wooden rabbit, a stone pig, and a metal llama (0/3)
- Visit the five highest elevations on the island (0/5)
- Eliminate opponents at Lazy Lagoon or Frosty Flights (0/3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Stage 1: Land at Fatal Fields (0/5)
- Search where the knife points on the Treasure Map loading screen (0/1)
- Get an elimination with a Flint-Knock Pistol or Boom Bow (0/1)
- Use two different throwable items in a single match (0/2)
As for the game itself, Fortnite is available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC, Nintendo Switch, iOS, and Android devices. We're a little over halfway through the 8th season now, with more surprises on the way before its conclusion. Any theories on what Epic Games has up their sleeve next? Hit us up over on Twitter @Prima Games!