Season X of Fortnite Battle Royale has provided plenty of new challenges for players to tackle and earn unique rewards to add to their cosmetic item inventories. One of these challenge sets is the latest The Leftovers challenges, and it tasks Fortnite players with completing various objectives to earn some exclusive rewards. If you are curious about what the Fortnite The Leftovers challenges entail and how you can complete them, be sure to check out everything you need to know below.
Fortnite The Leftovers Challenges
There are a total of seven tasks which make up The Leftovers tasks. You can find all seven of these objectives below:
- Deal 250 damage with explosive weapons to opponents
- Acquire 5 shotgun eliminations
- Eliminate 20 members of the Horde at Retail Row in Solos, Duos or Squads
- Outlast 150 opponents in Duos or Squads mode
- Use a throwable item in 3 different matches
- Visit Paradise Palms and Lucky Landing in the same match
- Search 7 chests at Salty Springs or Frosty Flights
Fortunately, the tasks included in the Fortnite The Leftovers challenges are not too complicated and can be completed by players by devoting several matches to their completion. However, you will want to be careful when tackling the objectives which deal with specific locations, as there are likely to be many other players looking to complete the same tasks. These similar goals likely will mean you will run into massive resistance of enemies at these particular areas.
This set of tasks are also only available for a limited time and will be gone forever when in the early morning hours of Thursday, August 22nd. This upcoming end date means players who are looking to collect the rewards from the Fortnite The Leftovers challenges will need to do so soon.