One of Fortnite’s Week 4 challenges tasks players with jumping through flaming hoops with a shopping cart or ATK in various locations throughout the map. Don’t worry, you won’t need a stunt double to pull off this Evel Knievel-inspired challenge. We’ll show you where to find every flaming hoop location in Fortnite so that you can jump through these rings of fire and tap into your inner daredevil for this challenge.
All Flaming Hoop Locations in Fortnite
To complete this Week 4 challenge, players must jump through at least five different flaming hoops while riding in an ATK or a shopping cart. Various jump ramps have begun appearing throughout the map, perfect for gaining enough air to fly through each flaming hoop. The flaming hoops are situated just above these ramp locations.
Here is a list of all the flaming hoop locations that we know of in Fortnite. Below, we’ve included a map circling each location as well to help you find them.
- Just before the unnamed location north of Flush Factory, there is a jump ramp at the base of the mountain on the west side. There is a flaming hoop just above the cars.
- At Flush Factory, you’ll find a flaming hoop just above the toilet statue at the front of the building.
- North of Loot Lake at the umbrella-shaped hole in the ground, you’ll find a jump ramp where a flaming hoop is located.
- Southwest of Lazy Links, there’s an ice cream truck with a pair of jump ramps on either side. The flaming hoop appears above the truck.
- Look for a flaming hoop near the jump ramp northwest of Paradise Palms, in the ravine under the bridge where the desert and grass biomes meet.
- On the east side of Paradise Palms, there is a jump ramp near the edge of the map.
- There’s one more flaming hoop location southwest of Paradise Palms, close to the bridge.
- At the last house on the southern end of Snobby Shore, look for a flaming hoop near the jump ramp that overlooks the edge of the hillside, facing away from the houses.
- Look for a flaming hoop in the hilly area in between Tomato Town and Dusty Divot.
- There’s one more jump ramp to the north of the indoor soccer field in the unnamed area west of Tilted Towers. The nearest shopping carts are atop Stunt Mountain to the north.
Once you have jumped through at least five flaming hoops using an ATK or a shopping cart, you will complete this challenge and earn five Battle Stars for your efforts. The only tricky part is finding an ATK or shopping cart to ride in before heading to each flaming hoop location.
If you haven’t done so already, make sure you know where to search between a gas station, soccer pitch, and Stunt Mountain to complete one of the other challenges for Season 5 Week 4. For tips on how to complete some of the other challenges this season, visit our Fortnite Season 5 Challenge Guide.