If a good time is what you're after then Fire Emblem: Three Houses' resident ice queen, Marianne, might feel like someone who doesn't quite fancy the same things as you. However, if you actually get to know this babe from the Leicester Alliance, she's probably one of the most loyal people in the game and has a winning smile to boot. Check out our Fire Emblem Three Houses Marianne Tea Party guide so you can stay on her good side. May the Goddess bless you.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Marianne Tea Party Guide
If you haven't had much luck getting your students to take a break from stabbing beasts and to sit down to a cup of tea with you, then we have a helpful Fire Emblem Three Houses tea guide to help you with the basics. We're talking about different types of teas, how tea parties work in general, and how to keep the conversation flowing. This guide is about Marianne specifically, so it's going to focus on her favorite tea, what she likes to talk about, and how you can nail the bonus dialogue round when you unlock it for following our prompts.
Tea Party Flavor
Marianne enjoys a good cup of Lavender Tea, Dagda Fruit Blend, and also the spicy Cinnamon Blend. She's definitely got a bit of spice to her!
Tea Party Conversation Topics
Here's a full selection of the things that Marianne likes to talk about.
- "A dinner invitation..."
- "Books you've read recently..."
- "Close calls..."
- "Forest birds..."
- "I heard some gossip..."
- "Our first meeting..."
- "Relaxing at the sauna..."
- "Tell me about yourself..."
- "The ideal professor..."
- "The view from the bridge..."
- "A new gambit..."
- "Exploring the monastery..."
- "Gardening mishaps..."
- "Likable allies..."
- "Overcoming weaknesses..."
- "School days..."
- "Thanks for everything..."
- "The last battle..."
- "You seem different..."
- "A word of advice..."
- "Children at the market..."
- "Fodlan's future..."
- "Hopes for your future..."
- "Monastery mysteries..."
- "Plans for the future..."
- "Strange fish in the pond..."
- "The existence of Crests..."
- "The library's collection..."
Bonus Conversation Prompts
If you've followed all of our advice then you would have aced the conversational minigame and earned yourself some bonus time with Marianne. Sure, you can stare intensely at her in silence but she'd probably much prefer it if you responded to her questions like a regular human being. Here are our suggested reactions to what she has to share, including some of the more sensitive topics. Marianne is too pretty to be this down on herself, so it's up to you to turn her frown upside down, okay?
- Spending time with me must be boring, isn't it? -- Disagree or Admonish
- I-I'm sorry... I don't know what to say... -- Chat or Praise
- It's a waste to spend your time with me -- Disagree
- You'll be met with misfortune if you spend too much time with me... -- Disagree, Admonish, or Chat
- You don't seem to be very good at talking... At least you're not as bad as me -- Nod or Sigh
- It's not like I can go home... My adoptive father doesn't want me there... -- Chat or Praise
- Thanks to you, I'm beginning to feel more comfortable talking to people. -- Nod or Disagree
- I'm all right now. I think I can look forward to living my life. -- Nod, Laugh or Commend
- I hope you never leave... oh! Never mind... ignore me -- Laugh or Blush
Been able to follow along with our tips and tricks in this Fire Emblem Three Houses Marianne tea party guide? Then you should have uncovered her covert charms, and getting to know her over the course of the story will definitely convince you that there's more than meets the eye here. If you think that someone like Dorothea might be more your speed instead, then check out our guide on how to keep the banter flowing over brunch with her.