Flayn is probably the cutest kid to ever grace the halls of the Garreg Mach monastery in Fire Emblem: Three Houses, and she knows it. Mischievous, smart, and always out to give Seteth more grey hairs, we definitely think that she's great value and would make for an amazing tea party guest. Like every other student, she has preferences when it comes to brunching with Byleth. We recommend checking out our Fire Emblem Three Houses Flayn tea party guide to make sure you don't serve the wrong brew.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Flayn Tea Party Guide
If this is your first time cracking into Tea Parties as an activity, then check out our general guide which lists off all the types of beverages you can enjoy, and also gives you basic hints on how to conduct yourself with class. This guide is about making sure that Flayn has the fanciest time with you, so it'll touch on her favorite blend, what she likes to talk about, and what you should do to trigger bonus conversations as part of the Tea Party.
Tea Party Flavor
You can't go wrong with some Almond Tea, Sweet-Apple Blend, or even Crescent-Moon Tea. Clearly, this kid has a sweet tooth.
Tea Party Conversation Topics
Here's the full list of conversation topics that will get you a favorable response from Flayn:
- "A dinner invitation..."
- "Cooking mishaps..."
- "Dreamy knights..."
- "Fish and the sea..."
- "Gifts you'd like to receive..."
- "Hopes for your future..."
- "Likable allies..."
- "Perfect recipes..."
- "School days..."
- "Tell me about yourself..."
- "The ideal professor..."
- "The opera..."
- "Things you find romantic..."
- "You're doing great work..."
- "A word of advice..."
- "Children at the market..."
- "Cute monks..."
- "Favorite sweets..."
- "Fodlan's future..."
- "Guessing someone's age..."
- "I heard some gossip..."
- "Our first meeting..."
- "Plans for the future..."
- "Shareable snacks..."
- "Thanks for everything..."
- "The ideal relationship..."
- "The view from the bridge..."
- "Working together..."
- "Books you've read recently..."
- "Close calls..."
- "Dining partners..."
- "First crushes..."
- "Gardening mishaps..."
- "Heart-racing memories..."
- "I'm counting on you..."
- "Past laughs..."
- "Potential training partners..."
- "Strange fish in the pond..."
- "The courtyard couple..."
- "The library's collection..."
- "Things that bother you..."
- "You seem well..."
Bonus Conversation Prompts
Following our tips to the letter would have ensured that your tea party with Flayn went off without a hitch. Because of this, and any other situation where you execute conversation perfectly as part of this activity, you'll unlock bonus conversation time. Your support-rank increase will be bumped up with Flayn even more than usual if you get these right, so here are our suggested responses to what you might be asked during this bonus round:
- "You're an interesting person, Professor. You do not seem to know much about yourself." -- Agree or Disagree
- "Lively places are my favorite. I like the monastery because there are always so many people bustling about." -- Nod
- "I desire to see the ocean again - it is difficult being so far away from it." -- Chat, Nod, or Disagree
- "Have you any idea how many types of fish there are? It is unthinkable - their different sizes, shapes, colors... I find it fascinating!" -- Commend or Blush
- "Whenever I look at you, a wave of nostalgia washes over me. I wonder why that is." -- Sip Tea or Laugh
- "I have a fear of sleeping. I worry that I will awake, and everyone I know and love will have vanished." -- Praise or Disagree
- "I was born in Enbarr, though I have lived in remote lands far away, at times..." -- Nod
- "Even if I fall asleep, please do not leave my side. Promise you will stay near." -- Blush, Nod, or Laugh
If you listened to all of our advice in our Fire Emblem Three Houses Flayn tea party guide, then you should have had a whale of a time with the feistiest child in the monastery. Flayn is sweet, even if a little immature compared to the other students that you'll spend time with, but her well-meaning heart and adorable smile will eventually win you over. Want a different Tea Party experience with one of the game's many waifus? Check out our Fire Emblem Three Houses Dorothea tea party guide.