Whether you're wanting to be just friends, or if you're looking for a slightly more meaningful connection, tea parties are a great weapon in your social arsenal in Fire Emblem: Three Houses. Each character has a different approach to sharing their favorite cuppa with you, so it's not a matter of just picking a topic and praying that you're going to crack on with the girl or guy of your dreams. For those of you who have your eye on a particular songstress, maybe today's your lucky day. Our Fire Emblem Three Houses Dorothea tea party guide will help you have the perfect date with the most charismatic girl in school.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Dorothea Tea Party Guide
If you're wanting a bit of a crash course in how tea parties actually work, check out our Fire Emblem Three Houses tea guide. We have a list of all the teas, and also a general guide to picking conversation based on a character's likes and dislikes. Since this guide itself is going to be about the one and only Dorothea, we're going to focus on her favorite tea, conversation topics that she prefers, and how to respond to bonus conversation options as they come up.
Tea Party Flavor
We would recommend using either the Sweet-Apple blend of tea or the Albinean Berry. Both will satiate Dorothea's sweet tooth.
Tea Party Conversation Topics
We've got a full list of the different topics that will net you a favourable response from Dorothea:
- "A dinner invitation..."
- "Close calls..."
- "Dreamy knights..."
- "Heart-racing memories..."
- "I'm counting on you..."
- "Monastery security..."
- "Plans for the future..."
- "School days..."
- "Strange fish in the pond..."
- "The courtyard couple..."
- "The opera..."
- "Working hours for guards..."
- "You seem well..."
- "A new gambit..."
- "Cute monks..."
- "Evaluating allies..."
- "First crushes..."
- "Hopes for your future..."
- "Likable allies..."
- "Our first meeting..."
- "Potential training partners..."
- "School uniforms..."
- "Tell me about yourself..."
- "The ideal relationship..."
- "Things that bother you..."
- "Working together..."
- "You're doing great work..."
- "Books you've read recently..."
- "Dining partners..."
- "Exploring the monastery..."
- "Gifts you'd like to receive..."
- "I heard some gossip..."
- "Monastery rules..."
- "Past laughs..."
- "Relaxing at the sauna..."
- "Someone you look up to..."
- "Thanks for everything..."
- "The melody of words..."
- "Things you find romantic..."
- "You seem different..."
Bonus Conversation Prompts
If you've followed our advice so far in this Fire Emblem Three Houses Dorothea tea party guide to a T, then you'll have scored perfectly during the main conversation segment of the thing and earned yourself some bonus time. Here's some things that Dorothea might say in this extra round, along with our suggested responses.
- "More nobles than you'd expect make a pilgrimage to Garreg Mach to pray." -- Commend
- "I'm not really a fan of hymns. I don't want to offer silly songs to my goddess." -- Sigh or Chat
- "My ideal partner is religious, but only just. And they have enough money to live on for all our days." -- Blush or Praise
- "So, you don't have any weaknesses after all? I'm totally envious of you." -- Disagree or Sip tea
- "You're such an open-minded person, Professor. I'm glad you don't judge me for living how I want to." -- Laugh, Sip tea or Blush
- "Why are men so vain? They should know their lies will never last." -- Chat, Sip tea, or Laugh
- "Don't you think you feel stronger attraction to someone when you know you may die tomorrow?" -- Nod or Chat
- "So many people have died... I'm so terribly down. I feel better here, with you though." -- Nod or Praise
- "Whatever the future may bring, I'm so glad I met you." -- Blush
Nailing all the prompted conversations over some Earl Grey with this eligible bachelorette should be a whole lot easier thanks to our Fire Emblem Three Houses Dorothea tea party guide. Even if you're not wanting to race your way to S-rank support status with her, these tea parties are still a great way to get to know all of your students, and to have a moment of peace in the middle of what can be an incredibly hectic narrative. Now, go forth and have the brunch of your life!