One thing that you can do with your leisure time in Fire Emblem: Three Houses is to become an absolute monster at cooking. While you're not going to get the chance to quite reach Gordon Ramsey levels of hype or skill, bonding with your fellow companions over shenanigans in the kitchen can be pretty important. Check out our Fire Emblem Three Houses Cooking Together guide to learn about the dishes that you can make, the perks they give you, and more.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Cooking Together Guide -- Perks
Why should you be messing around in the kitchen with your students, you ask? Well, it's pretty simple. Fire Emblem: Three Houses is all about crunching the numbers in battle and giving your enemy what for. If you want to do that, then you're definitely going to be on the market for some stat bonuses. Cooking Together is a handy activity that will net you different stat bonuses for your team depending on the dish that you make. This stat bonus will persist for the entire month, so if you know you might be having a particularly tough skirmish coming up then you can adjust your diet accordingly.
Fire Emblem Three Houses Cooking Together Guide -- Recipes and Ingredients
In order to cook any dishes during the Cooking Together activity, you're going to need to have the requisite ingredients. You can pick up these ingredients from doing quests around the Monastery, or alternatively by taking part in battles that net different types of food like meat. You can also grow a lot of the vegetarian ingredients in the Greenhouse with the right seeds. Check out our list of all the Cooking Together recipes, their required ingredients and their buffs.
- Blessed Jelly needs 1 Morfis Plum and gives +2 Luck
- Charming Soup needs 1 Nordsalat and gives +2 Charm
- Deified Fish needs 1 Goddess Messenger and 1 Magdred Kirsch, and gives +1 Dexterity, Speed, and Defense
- Hero Salad needs 1 Angelica and gives +1 Magic
- Immortality Stew needs 1 Teutates Pike and gives +1 Defense
- Invincible Grill needs 1 Oghma Wolverine and gives +1 Strength
- King of Beasts Steak needs 1 Duscar Bear and gives +3 max HP
- Nirvana Cake needs 1 Boa Fruit and gives +1 Resistance
- Quin Fish Saute needs 1 Queen Loach and gives +2 Dexterity
- Sacred Beast Roast needs 1 Albinean Moose and 1 Magdred Kirsch and gives +1 Strength and max HP
- Swift Fish Gratin needs 1 Bullhead and gives +1 Speed
- Treasure Fruit Nectar needs 1 Zanado Treasure Fruit and 1 Magdred Kirsch, and gives +1 Resistance and Magic
Now that you know which dishes grant which buffs, you'll be able to make an informed decision about what to make when you initiate Cooking Together. Ultimately, this activity is also a good way to increase your support levels with various characters so it may be worth also picking a dish that your chosen companion gels with. If you're in need of some assistance with the Dining Hall in general, check out our guide to the flip side of the cooking coin - Sharing Meals.