Fire Emblem Engage released back in January of 2023, and since then updates have been rolling out steadily. For players who purchased the Expansion Pass, waves of DLC have been added to the game alongside major patches, and Wave 4 of the Fire Emblem Engage DLC is here. The 2.0 patch also brings various improvements and bug fixes, so let’s take a look at the Fire Emblem Engage version 2.0 full patch notes. We have them all listed below.
Fire Emblem Engage Version 2.0.0: Full Patch Notes Listed
Below you can find the official patch notes in full for Fire Emblem Engage’s 2.0 update. This information comes directly from the Nintendo Support website. If you want to see previous patch notes, the full link can be found here.
Related: How to Change Difficulty Settings in Fire Emblem Engage
Patch 2.0 Notes Listed
- Compatible with Wave 4 of the Expansion Pass.
- Update Bonus has been added. You can receive items when entering the Somniel from Chapter 5 or later.
- Collaboration content with the smartphone app “Fire Emblem Heroes” can now be downloaded for free from the Nintendo eShop.
- You can receive items when entering the Somniel after downloading the data from the eShop.
- Note that players who have already downloaded the bonuses from linking with “Fire Emblem Heroes” cannot download the content again.
- Issues have been fixed to make for a more pleasant gaming experience.
If you’ve purchased the Expansion Pass, you can now access Wave 4 of the DLC and any additional items that come alongside that. Wave 4 brings a new story scenario, new class types, and more.
Well, that’s everything you need to know about all of the patch notes for Fire Emblem’s Wave 4 DLC and 2.0 update. For more Fire Emblem Engage, stay right here at Prima Games. Check out how to claim the DLC rings in Fire Emblem Engage if you haven’t received them yet.