The world of the Final Fantasy VII Remake allows players to use a variety of powerful weapons with the various characters that players can use in battle. Each weapon can be obtained at multiple locations throughout a playthrough of the game. Fortunately, we have everything you need to know when it comes to the locations of each weapon in the Final Fantasy VII Remake.
Final Fantasy VII Remake Weapon Locations
The four characters that players can acquire new weapons for are Cloud, Barret, Aerith, and Tifa.
Do you want to learn more about the Final Fantasy VII Remake besides the locations of each weapon? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the high-profile game or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- Final Fantasy VII Remake How to Beat Rude
- Final Fantasy VII Remake Battle Intel Reports Guide
- How to Get Final Fantasy VII Remake Bridal Dresses
Each of these weapons fit the particular playstyle of each character and are no doubt handy to have on hand when battling against powerful enemies. You can find how to find each of the weapons found in the title below:
Cloud Final Fantasy VII Remake Weapon Locations
- Buster Sword - Cloud gets this sword at the beginning of the game.
- Iron Blade - The Iron Blade is provided to the play near the beginning of the game's story.
- Nail Bat - The Nail Bat is a reward a player acquires when they complete the Chapter 8 side-quest called Kids on Patrol.
- Hardedge - Players can obtain the Hardedge by purchasing it from the weapons shop in the Wall Market.
- Mythril Saber - You can acquire the Mythril Saber by purchasing it from the Wall Market weapons shop in Chapter 14 of the game.
- Twin Stinger - This item is located in a purple chest that is right by a set of stairs you will come across in Chapter 17 of the title's story.
Barret Final Fantasy VII Remake Weapon Locations
- Gatling Gun - Barrett gets the Gatling Gun at the beginning of the game.
- Light Machine Gun - Barrett is given the light machine gun at the end of Chapter 6.
- Big Bertha - You can buy Big Bertha in Chapter 13 from the Sector 7 Slums weapons shop owner.
- Steel Pincers - Can be purchased from the Moogle child in Chapter 14 of the game for a total of seven Moogle Medals.
- Wrecking Ball - The Wrecking Ball is a reward for completing the Chapter 14 side quest called Subterranean Menace.
- EKG Cannon - Can be bought from Hart in Chapter 16 for a total of 10,000 Gil.
Aerith Final Fantasy VII Remake Weapon Locations
- Guard Stick - Aerith gets this item at the beginning of the game.
- Silver Staff - Can be bought from the Moogle child in Chapter 8 for a total of two Moogle Medals.
- Arcane Scepter - The Arcane Scepter is a reward for either the Chapter 9 side quests of A Dynamite Body or Shear's Counterattack.
- Mythril Rod - This item is found in a chest located in Chapter 11 of the game. This chest is in an abandoned carriage in the Train Graveyard. Go to the abandoned carriage instead of going up the ladder following your fight with the rats.
- Bladed Staff - Can be stolen from the Chapter 11 boss. Players will need to have the steal materia equipped to take the Bladed Staff successfully.
- Reinforced Staff - The Reinforced Staff is in a chest that is located in the room where you start Chapter 17 of the game.
Tifa Final Fantasy VII Remake Weapon Locations
- Leather Gloves - Tifa gets these gloves at the beginning of the game.
- Metal Knuckles - These metal knuckles are a reward for defeating the boss in Chapter 5.
- Sonic Strikers - The Sonic Strikers are located in a purple chest in Chapter 7. You will find this purple chest in the corridors that connect the engineering labs.
- Feathered Gloves - These feathered gloves are found in a chest in Chapter 10. It is located ahead of where you can crawl under the first gate in the sewers.
- Mythril Gloves - This item is a reward for defeating the boss in Chapter 13 of the title.
- Purple Pain - The Purple Pain is found in a chest located in Chapter 16. Go around the first ladder you come across during the Tifa platforming section. Cross over to where the chest is by using the bars that are hanging around you.
We wish you the best of luck in your quest to find each of the weapon locations in the popular title! Let us know how it goes over on Facebook and Twitter! You can grab a copy of the game for yourself and support Prima Games at the same time by purchasing the Final Fantasy VII Remake through this link.