There are a few quest items that you will come across in Fae Farm and you may be unsure as to how to obtain them. Flame Hearts is one such example. Growing seasonal crops organically takes quite a bit of trial and error, as one has to experiment to see which crop grows from which base crop. Luckily, we’ve taken the guesswork out of it for you and below you can discover exactly how to grow Flame Hearts in Fae Farm.
How to Obtain Flame Hearts in Fae Farm
You will find yourself needing to obtain Flame Hearts to complete Flammo’s quest ‘A Spicy Encounter’. This angry ball of fire will require this crop for the meal of his dreams, and of course, it’s up to you to obtain all of the ingredients needed. Fortunately, they are all relatively simple, and if you follow these steps, growing Flame Hearts shouldn’t give you much grief, either.
Make sure that you plant, and fertilizer enough Cauliflower so that you will end up with extra Flame Hearts. You will need 5 for the main story quest, but having extra means that you can insert them into the Seed Maker, and never have to go through the process of transforming them yourself again.
Follow the below steps to grow Flame Heart:
- To begin, make sure that you use the Elven Farmstead or use Fae Soil Beds on another Homestead.
- Purchase Cauliflower Seeds from the Town Square and plant them in either of the above locations.
- Use Magic Crop Swap Fertilizer on the planted Cauliflower Seeds.
- Water and care for the crops as usual.
- If successful, the cauliflower will transform into Flame Hearts, but it is not a guarantee.
Now that you have Flame Hearts, you will be able to help Flammo, and continue on with the story. You’ll probably end up back in the Scorched Caverns, and it’s best to know everything about Fae Farm’s third dungeon, so that you can make the most out of each trip!