If you’ve played any of Fortnite Chapter 4, then you’ve had some experience with the brand new Reality Augment system. For the first time, players on the island can earn perks depending on how long they have survived, going all the way up to four unique perks.
When you first jump into the new Fortnite season, you won’t have all of the Reality Augment options unlocked. There are 12 base perks and another 10 that can be unlocked as you play more matches. We’ll list all of the possible perks in this guide and what each one provides as a bonus.
Fortnite Chapter 4 – Every Reality Augment Listed
The bonuses that these perks provide can vary quite a bit. Some of them give flat damage boosts on initial shots while others simply provide you with a rare weapon. You can find all 22 Reality Augments in the list below along with their full descriptions.
- Light Fingers – Makes your weapons using light ammo reload faster.
- Bow Specialist – Bows draw and reload faster, and you regenerate arrows over time.
- Aerialist – Grants you Glider redeploy for the rest of the match.
- Bush Warrior – You regenerate health and partial shields while inside large foliage.
- Bloodhound – Enemies hit by your marksman rifle or bow shots are marked for a brief duration.
- Forecast – You can always see the next storm circle.
- Chug Gunner – Receive a Chug Cannon.
- First Assault – The first bullet in the magazine of your assault rifle deals bonus damage.
- Demolition Munitions – Objects you destroy have a chance to drop explosives. Excludes player-build structures.
- Jelly Angler – Receive a fishing rod. You can use it to fish anywhere, but you can only fish up Jellyfish.
- Party Time – Gain Balloons over time.
- Pistol Amp – Pistols have a greatly increased magazine size.
- More Parkour – Your energy regenerates briefly after mantling or hurdling.
- Mechanical Archer – Gives you a Mechanical Explosive Bow and Mechanical Shockwave Bow.
- Rushing Reload – Sprinting will slowly reload your equipped shotgun.
- Splash Medic – You have a chance to find Chug Splash in every container you open.
- Storm Mark – When the storm changes, ping the area to highlight nearby enemies for a short duration.
- Rifle Recycle – Weapons using medium ammo have a chance not to consume ammo.
- Soaring Sprints – While sprinting, you’ll be able to jump much higher and jump with lower gravity.
- Supercharged – Your vehicles won’t consume fuel and they’ll have increased health.
- Tricked Out – Entering a car or truck applies Chonkers and the Cow Catcher to it.
- Tactical Armory – Grants a Rare Tactical AR and Combat.
Related: How to Get Geralt of Rivia in Fortnite Chapter 4
As you progress through Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1, you’ll unlock all of these perks. However, which ones you get will be fairly random depending on the rolls you get. It’s another way to make each match feel different with mechanics that can be exciting or deflating.
And that’s all. For more great guides, updates, and news, head over to the dedicated Fortnite section of our site.