If you're on the hunt for the perfect Moon weapon in Destiny 2: Shadowkeep, then you're already going to be acquainted with the various Essence quests that you have to complete to get your first crack at them. The Essence of Greed one is a must-visit if you want A Fine Memorial to add to your collection. Check out our guide if you need some help with getting your quest objective to Ethereal Charms Found status.
Ethereal Charms Found Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Guide - Essence of Greed
The Ethereal Charms are just one piece of the overall puzzle needed to complete the Essence of Greed quest. You're also going to need to fulfill the following criteria if you want to roll A Fine Memorial at the Lectern of Enchantment - the giver of all blessed Moon weapons:
- Finish 50 activities (Lost Sectors, Patrols, or Public Events) on the Moon
- Kill 25 enemies with a machine gun
Ethereal Charms Found Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Guide - Temple of Crota
Now, how does one get the Etheral Charms, you might ask? You're going to have to be in the Temple of Crota first. If you're not quite sure how to get there, follow our little winding trail of tips and directional hints for what we reckon is the easiest way to orient yourself:
- Start in Sanctuary then head straight for the Anchor of Light
- Access the Temple of Crota through the passage on the far northeast side of the Anchor
- Make a beeline for the downstairs portion of the Temple
- Loop back the way that you came and go through the tunnel until you reach a large cave
- Hang left and take the first set of stairs you see into a room with the Charms
Once you've picked them up, and you've ticked off the other criteria in the Essence of Greed quest, you'll be well poised to acquire A Fine Memorial from the Lectern. There we go, one machine gun coming right up! Now that you've got our Ethereal Charms Found Destiny 2 guide to hand, whipping through this Essence weapon's acquisition should be easy. Need help with anything else? Check out our guide to finding the Fangs of Shun'gath.