DOOM Eternal is the next chapter of the legendary franchise and will be available for players to jump into on March 20th. Individuals playing on PC will no doubt want to experience all of the adrenaline-fueled and gory action that the title has to offer in its recommended quality and performance levels. Fortunately, we have the specs your PC will need to achieve this kind of experience covered for you.
DOOM Eternal Recommended Specs
Players will find that the recommended specs for the title will deliver 60 FPS and 1440p quality at high-quality settings. You can find the official recommended specs for the high-profile first-person shooter below:
- 64-bit Windows 10
- Intel Core i7-6700K or better, or AMD Ryzen 7 1800X or better
- 8GB System RAM
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 (8GB), RTX 2060 (6GB) or AMD Radeon RX Vega56 (8GB)
- OR (1080p/ 60 FPS / High Quality Settings) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6GB), NVIDIA GeForce 970 (4GB), AMD RX 480 (8GB) Note : On GTX 970 only - set Texture Quality to Medium
- 50 GB hard drive space
There is no doubt that plenty of players will find plenty of enjoyment from fighting off the hordes of Hell in amazing quality thanks to the recommended specs for the newest entry in the iconic franchise that has been a staple in the video game world for decades.
Do you want to learn more about DOOM Eternal besides the recommended specs for the first-person shooter? If so, be sure to check out our dedicated hub for the high-profile title or three of our most recent pieces of coverage below:
- DOOM Eternal Unlock Times for PS4, Xbox One, PC, and Stadia
- Customized DOOM Eternal Skins Revealed, Including a Terrifying Unicorn Hybrid
- DOOM Eternal File Size Revealed